Belgium vs Scotland

Poor decision by the linesman, but Taylor was all over the place there. Tough game to make his debut. 

Aye, can't argue he was poor there and if the lino had done his job it would still have been poor because he would've just gotten lucky, but other than that I'm proud of him, he definitely deserves his shot and quite unlucky that Tierney and Robertson are around at the same time.

7 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I've no idea if that's true or not. 

We were pretty pish on Saturday, scraped a win, and while tonight we looked as organised as say....Alloa in the league cup against Celtic....we could easily have lost 5 or 6 goals.

I agree that Clarke deserves goodwill and time to get it right, but I'm not sure I see a great deal of improvement over the last 180 minutes. 

You need an entire new generation of players who have been coached properly when they were growing up for improvement

7 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Went about how I expected to go. Belgium many levels above Scotland. Need to take the encouraging things from the game about the disciplined shape defensively & build from there. Must get Tierney, Robertson, Griffiths, Naismith & Fletcher back in for September.

Also hoping Clarke can work on getting Snodgrass back into the frame and maybe persuade a couple of eligible players to declare for us. Need more depth to the squad as we do run short of quality after 14-15 players.

Naismith is utterly finished as an intl player.  Would be as well playing Dalglish.

Aye, can't argue he was poor there and if the lino had done his job it would still have been poor because he would have just gotten lucky, but other than that I'm proud of him, he definitely deserves his shot and quite unlucky that Tierney and Robertson are around at the same time.

I know that his position at that goal wasn’t great but I thought he was very good otherwise, especially considering it’s his first cap. Hope he stays in the squad.

I made a point about it doesn't matter who the manager is a few months back. Although we will be better organised now it will end in failure. I dont see how failure is an improvement. We need to rebuild from the bottom not from the top. I respect that fans hope we will somehow qualify but its very very unlikely.
Far too much doom n gloom in this post.

We're in a playoff already, and Clarke looks like he can organise us better.

We need to find a striker and then we'll be in with a shout of tournament qualification.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I made a point about it doesn't matter who the manager is a few months back. Although we will be better organised now it will end in failure. I dont see how failure is an improvement. We need to rebuild from the bottom not from the top. I respect that fans hope we will somehow qualify but its very very unlikely.

Shut up, Belgium are the best team in the world.  You are a fucking idiot.

4 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
35 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:
Burke just can’t be arsed anymore.

You could say he's finished

Nah, he's only 23...

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Far too much doom n gloom in this post.

We're in a playoff already, and Clarke looks like he can organise us better.

We need to find a striker and then we'll be in with a shout of tournament qualification.

I know one that might surprise folk shortly.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:
1 minute ago, Kuro said:
Shut up, Belgium are the best team in the world.  You are a fucking idiot.

Let's see how we get on against Russia and Kazakhstan at home.

Yes lets, you weapon.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aberdeen should have taken the 7m last season for that donkey McKenna. Got to be the most overrated player in Scotland.

Now that John McGinn has left, you might be on to something. 

If anything good came out of tonight, it was that Clarke realises that he's fucking shite.