SJFA AGM Perth 15/06/19

Taxman

6 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It was start of last month I was told while in a discussion about something else, Was apperently done as a matter of priority to get in for the forthcoming season. Makes sense to me and wouldn't be surprised if others followed that path if all is to be believed. 

Much the same as I was told..

More changes to the licencing criteria coming from the SFA apparently. 

41 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Source told me that these teams are a security blanket back to the juniors as all is not as great as it's made out in the EOS league

29 minutes ago, santheman said:

Told the same at the Junior Cup final by 2 people ftom the EOS in the hospitality suite.

11 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It was start of last month I was told while in a discussion about something else, Was apperently done as a matter of priority to get in for the forthcoming season. Makes sense to me and wouldn't be surprised if others followed that path if all is to be believed. 

2 minutes ago, santheman said:

Much the same as I was told..

More changes to the licencing criteria coming from the SFA apparently. 

bagdad-bob.jpg

In the incredibly unlikely scenario that they wanted to rejoin the ERJFA, why would Bo'ness and Linlithgow need reserve teams already there? Surely they'd just, well, apply to rejoin the juniors?

3 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

In the incredibly unlikely scenario that they wanted to rejoin the ERJFA, why would Bo'ness and Linlithgow need reserve teams already there? Surely they'd just, well, apply to rejoin the juniors?

Surely you're not getting worried guys??

6 minutes ago, Marten said:

If you come up with completely made up rubbish like that, you can expect such responses...

Bonnyrigg's promotion holed this type of scare story beneath the waterline. What's weird is even though the SJFA is still trying to get into the pyramid there are people acting like the juniors plan to stay out.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Bonnyrigg's promotion holed this type of scare story beneath the waterline. What's weird is even though the SJFA is still trying to get into the pyramid there are people acting like the juniors plan to stay out.

Also, during the season I read loads of people claiming various teams wanted to move back for next season. Not a single team has done so, yet 2 more teams moved the other way. So instead they're making up this stuff now.

Edited by Marten

17 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Think it's you who's bricking it, mate, if this pish is the best you can come up with.

Bricking it? why would I brick it.

Maybe  some on here should be wondering why club officials from the EOS are openly voicing concerns in front of mostly WRJFA guys at the cup final.

Anyway looking forward to another trip up to Dingwall, always a good day out albeit a long one

Source told me that these teams are a security blanket back to the juniors as all is not as great as it's made out in the EOS league

You are having a laugh aren't you? Were these people in anyway connected with the inner workings of either club? I doubt this is even remotely true. There would be no reason for any of the clubs you speak of, Sauchie, Bo'ness or Linlithgow to ever move back to the ersjfa.

1 minute ago, santheman said:

Maybe  some on here should be wondering why club officials from the EOS are openly voicing concerns in front of mostly WRJFA guys at the cup final.

Anyway looking forward to another trip up to Dingwall, always a good day out albeit a long one

Even if there is any truth in what you are saying (which is very unlikely), these will have been people who were against their club moving to the EOS in the first place, but there is nae chance they were voicing their club's positions.

Maybe  some on here should be wondering why I've made up that club officials from the EOS are openly voicing concerns in front of mostly WRJFA guys at the cup final.

FTFY.

Honestly, 1/10, must try harder.

🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Only the incredibly thick would think that there is some plan by Linlithgow, Bo'ness and Sauchie to go back to the juniors if there is a problem with EOS league. Linlithgow  might be in Lowland league for season 2020/21 anyway.

Oh wait its santheman and killiepiyo.:lol:

Funnily enough It wasn't anyone from those 3  spouting off once they had  their share of the free drink.

Listen guys don't shoot the messenger only repeating what I heard,

3 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

EOS boys not taking criticism very well. Next they'll be running off and starting their own forum

So where is there any genuine criticism towards the EOS that they didn't take well? I only see some sour grapes from juniors on here which isn't coming from any actual clubs that switched...

5 minutes ago, Marten said:

Even if there is any truth in what you are saying (which is very unlikely), these will have been people who were against their club moving to the EOS in the first place, but there is nae chance they were voicing their club's positions.

Oh these were club officials so that blows your theory out the water

I cant see what the motivation for the person to lie to me would be, was a very matter of fact part of the conversation. I mean they could have been lying but is not something that directly affects me or I am involved in so not sure what would be to gain? Judging by the responses it clearly something I should have got on record lol 

Just now, santheman said:

Oh these were club officials so that blows your theory out the water

No, it doesn't if you read my post...

Anyway, the most likely thing is that the stuff you are posting is completely made up.