Wimbledon and the grass court season

lichtie23

1 minute ago, Acastus said:

compare this to the womens pish yesterday, equal prize money ?....Na

Last 3 mens’ finals have been shanners as I recall and it’s not like there was a lack of quality on display yesterday.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Last 3 mens’ finals have been shanners as I recall and it’s not like there was a lack of quality on display yesterday.

Halep was outstanding but its over in no time. Atleast make the final 5 sets make them earn the equal prize money. 

You can get a womens final over in 58 mins and a mens can take 5 + hours and they get the same ? Isn't fair for the men. 

Just now, Acastus said:

Halep was outstanding but its over in no time. Atleast make the final 5 sets make them earn the equal prize money. 

This. Same sets/Same pay.

1 minute ago, Acastus said:

You can get a womens final over in 58 mins and a mens can take 5 + hours and they get the same ? Isn't fair for the men. 

Tennis prize money isn’t paid per hour. They’ll get the same as when Djokovic steamrollered Anderson last year.

16 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Brilliant I want Djokovic to win cos the crowd against him so much is unfair. 

U wot. How is it "unfair"?

They should just play Oddie Oddie out to settle this now, tbh. I'm exhausted watching it.

Just now, Acastus said:

No shit. Best of 5 deserves more prize money than best of 3 sets. 

Imagine being such a misogynist you actually care about whether Simona Halep gets the same prize money as whichever multimillionaire wins this, whilst the Wimbledon organisers make a fortune in profits. 🤣

Just now, Dele said:

U wot. How is it "unfair"?

They should just play Oddie Oddie out to settle this now, tbh. I'm exhausted watching it.

Unfair the wrong word. The crowd is biased towards Federer for some reason.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Imagine being such a misogynist you actually care about whether Simona Halep gets the same prize money as whichever multimillionaire wins this, whilst the Wimbledon organisers make a fortune in profits. 🤣

Don't try deflect this do you think the women deserve equal prize money even though they play less sets in every round ? 

9 minutes ago, Acastus said:

You actually have no opinion on what the prize money should be based on any relevant factor, you just want to see the women get less than the men. Stop bleating on about fairness and acknowledge your true nature.