Euro 2020 tickets

4 hours ago, ralphpdk said:

Email just in with update for tomorrow’s match You now must wear a mask at all times. How much more stupid is this going to get

Just received an email saying all fans need to wear a diving helmet and even then all fans are to remain outside the stadium until FT. 

After which we all have to travel to a warehouse whereupon we will be scrubbed rigorously with sandpaper. 

Finally our hands will be chopped off just in case we touched a surface with Covid 19. 

The good news is we can still buy a UEFA baseball cap for £2000. 

Guest jonnycraig27

Can anyone confirm entry times are only advisory? I’m sure someone mentioned Uefa had confirmed this to them.

6 minutes ago, jonnycraig27 said:

Can anyone confirm entry times are only advisory? I’m sure someone mentioned Uefa had confirmed this to them.

I heard they will give you an entry time slot, but it wasn't compulsory and if you go later then you may be delayed more.

53 minutes ago, PELE said:

Tickets for the Scotland v Czech match back on sale again on the UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal just now. Only Cat 1 tickets though.

Not from what I can see (although granted you posted that about an hour ago). Do you have a working link?

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I suggest no one comply with this. The stewards can't eject 12000 people.

There was barely a mask in evidence among the 22000 at Wembley.

Is this really such a big deal? 

I wear a mask for 12 hour shifts on a regular basis at work. 

I'm just delighted to be watching my country in a finals for the first time ever. 

31 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Not from what I can see (although granted you posted that about an hour ago). Do you have a working link?

I assume you have signed into the Euro 2020 ticket portal and can't see them. They are still on sale just now. As some have said, it's maybe only visible to anyone who had their original tickets cancelled.

2 minutes ago, PELE said:

I assume you have signed into the Euro 2020 ticket portal and can't see them. They are still on sale just now. As some have said, it's maybe only visible to anyone who had their original tickets cancelled.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Presumably it depends on what you had and lost. I lost both my sets of tickets for the two Scotland games so maybe I'm on some higher priority list.

Ah, it's probably this. I never had anything cancelled. I had tickets for Czech v Croatia but cancelled them myself as I thought at the time that I'd be OK for a ticket for Wembley.

If you have a spare 7600 Euro's you can buy a hospitality suite (for 4 people) for Wembley for the Scotland match! 1900 Euro's a ticket is extortionate though. There are 5 suites left for 4 people and 2 left for 6 people (these are 2600 Euro's a person, must be a free Bovril with your free pie in these ones for the extra 700 Euro's a pop).

Should mention, the Hampden hospitality has been sold out since last year. Despite the ludicrous prices I am still amazed that there is available hospitality right now for Wembley matches. Maybe UEFA are just poor at advertising it. Would have thought there would be plenty of wealthy fans or celeb fans willing to pay that money.

Edited by PELE

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

From people who were at Wembley today the only thing the stewards cared about was the lateral flow test or vaccination proof. Never asked for ID, never checked the entry times and no one was asked to keep their mask on.

I'm sadly not convinced the stewards in Glasgow will have the same priorities, but let's hope for the best.

I think there is a risk that a number of folk will just rock up in the last half hour as per. 

It probably won't make a significant difference to the entry arrangements if they have sufficient turnstiles open

6 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

From people who were at Wembley today the only thing the stewards cared about was the lateral flow test or vaccination proof. Never asked for ID, never checked the entry times and no one was asked to keep their mask on.

What proof do they ask for? Is it the text or email you get from the NHS online service you receive after reporting your self test result?