Euro 2020 tickets

Just got a ticket for the Scotland game as well. Of course it's category 2 and more expensive than my previous ticket. But since I've not been to a game since February 2020 just thought with the hell of it and bought it! 

Just downloaded the app as well. But shows no ticket as yet. Will give it a few hours for it to appear, but now genuinely looking forward to the Euros after the annoyance of losing my original ticket. CMON SCOTLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

41 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

Just got a ticket for the Scotland game as well. Of course it's category 2 and more expensive than my previous ticket. But since I've not been to a game since February 2020 just thought with the hell of it and bought it! 

Just downloaded the app as well. But shows no ticket as yet. Will give it a few hours for it to appear, but now genuinely looking forward to the Euros after the annoyance of losing my original ticket. CMON SCOTLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Took a few days for my Seville ticket to get on the app, so don't panic if it doesn't come today.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Ah, fair enough.  Thought it might be something like that.  Didn't think I'd be lucky enough to sneak in at the 11th hour.

The Seville one is weird.  You're at a massively reduced capacity, and even with presumably no travelling fans, there isn't enough interest for essentially home games?

The prices are berserk and if you're a fan of a team that always qualifies the group matches against bog standard opposition aren't particularly exciting. Netherlands v Ukraine in Amsterdam is possibly similar.

What really surprised me was that there are tickets available for Finland's game against Belgium in St Petersburg, even in Cat 2. That's a really easy journey and it's the first time they've ever qualified. I wonder if it's because of Covid restrictions.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The prices are berserk and if you're a fan of a team that always qualifies the group matches against bog standard opposition aren't particularly exciting. Netherlands v Ukraine in Amsterdam is possibly similar.

What really surprised me was that there are tickets available for Finland's game against Belgium in St Petersburg, even in Cat 2. That's a really easy journey and it's the first time they've ever qualified. I wonder if it's because of Covid restrictions.

Yeah, that's true.  We're looking at it from a perspective of being desperate for tickets, but Spaniards are probably not as bothered for group games.  Either they get through them with little bother and there's bigger fish to fry, or they're an absolute embarrassment and go out.  Neither is likely particularly attractive at those pirces.

The Cat 3 prices for Seville aren't much more than La Liga prices, and I think they're sold out. I remember everyone here saying the prices were ridiculous and they wouldn't be going. That was before Scotland qualified of course!

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Cat 3 prices for Seville aren't much more than La Liga prices, and I think they're sold out. I remember everyone here saying the prices were ridiculous and they wouldn't be going. That was before Scotland qualified of course!

Tbh I wouldn't pay 185 Euros for Scotland's group games either. I might have bought Cat 2 for the Czech game and I probably would for the Croatia game, but that's because I'm hyped AF now. I'd really resent it though, it's appalling to charge those prices. 

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Tbh I wouldn't pay 185 Euros for Scotland's group games either. I might have bought Cat 2 for the Czech game and I probably would for the Croatia game, but that's because I'm hyped AF now. I'd really resent it though, it's appalling to charge those prices. 

This is almost certainly a once in a lifetime experience from a Scotland point of view though - seeing your own country play in a major tournament in your own country.  I've got 3 tickets that have set me back around £500 in total, and although I'd want to sell the last 16 game if Scotland aren't playing in it, it's definitely worth it.

3 minutes ago, Gnash said:

This is almost certainly a once in a lifetime experience from a Scotland point of view though - seeing your own country play in a major tournament in your own country.  I've got 3 tickets that have set me back around £500 in total, and although I'd want to sell the last 16 game if Scotland aren't playing in it, it's definitely worth it.

It's not just my money though, it's my family's, and I don't think it's fair for me to take that amount of money just for a football game that's on the telly anyway. I had Cat 3 tickets and I can justify that to myself, but over £100 per ticket and it's getting stupid.

Also, if folk refused to pay those prices they would stop charging them.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

It's not just my money though, it's my family's, and I don't think it's fair for me to take that amount of money just for a football game that's on the telly anyway. I had Cat 3 tickets and I can justify that to myself, but over £100 per ticket and it's getting stupid.

Also, if folk refused to pay those prices they would stop charging them.

Fair enough if you don't want to pay those prices.  If covid hadn't hit and the capacities were 100%, I'm pretty sure Hampden would still have sold out.

5 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Got my 2 tickets for the Croatia game in the official app row A North stand.

Even though we are same household we have 5 seats between us anyone else come across this with their tickets.

They don't appear to recognise households in the seating arrangements. I'm attending the game on Monday with my (adult) son and our seats are distanced. I'm hoping they won't make a fuss if we sit together.