Euro 2020 tickets

Ordered 4 tickets today in two separate orders. Received the first three hours ago but am yet to receive the fourth. Anyone know of a contact email if they're not here by tomorrow?
There's a form somewhere in the ticket portal for stuff like that. I used it at the end of May when I hadn't had any correspondence of whether my tickets were still valid or not and they got back to me within a couple of hours.

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy tickets for Tuesdays game. Had tickets for both games taken off me in the ballot and haven’t been able to get any back in resale.

I know it’ll be high demand  but surly there will be some kicking about. So frustrating to see so many empty seats on Monday  

First day in the fanzone.

Drinks: Beer, Cider, Wine and Soft Drinks. No nips availablez.

Food. Burgers, Pizzas and Pies available.

It was decent but i cant believe how empty it was. We would have loved to get more tickets so they really should have charged for tables to stop time wasters picking up tables and not attending

1 hour ago, gordon_mfc said:

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy tickets for Tuesdays game. Had tickets for both games taken off me in the ballot and haven’t been able to get any back in resale.

I know it’ll be high demand  but surly there will be some kicking about. So frustrating to see so many empty seats on Monday  

Says the match is sold out now, but it said that a few weeks back as well. It seems that some people hand them back really late. Either that or some people try to order loads and get some cancelled. I wouldn't be surprised if more went on sale again before Tuesday. I think the Scottish govt also allowed a higher crowd than they initially indicated to UEFA. No reason why it can't be full house. 

8 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Did anyone actually have experience of turning up past their arrival slot and still getting in ok? No chance I'm getting there from Peebles at half 5!

No problems at first two games.

entry slot 11-11.30 and activated at 12.40

entry slot 2.30-3.00 and activated at 4.15

Did anyone actually have experience of turning up past their arrival slot and still getting in ok? No chance I'm getting there from Peebles at half 5!

Wasn't an issue for the Czechs v Croatia game - we were there about an hour after our time.

Has anyone heard of anyone selling tickets? Absolute cowboys looking for £300+ Per ticket on Twitter. Wish uefa had some sort of ticket exchange programme. 
You just have to know where to look. Here reddit twitter bigsoccer or in person eventually you'll find FV or below. If not you're not trying hard enough, or the market has gone to shite.

For anyone who is still looking for tickets:

I have a last minute offer of two space tickets for tonight. Contact me via direct message to discuss details.

TICKETS ARE GONE NOW

Edited by ffender
tickets are gone

Got tickets for next Tuesday’s knock out phase game that I’d like to sell.  Is this possible?  I know the tickets are assigned to me,  but just wondered if it’s possible to safely sell them?

Got tickets for next Tuesday’s knock out phase game that I’d like to sell.  Is this possible?  I know the tickets are assigned to me,  but just wondered if it’s possible to safely sell them?

Once they send you them digitally, you will be able to transfer them to someone else very easily through the app. Open the ticket, click transfer and provide their email address.

1 hour ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Once they send you them digitally, you will be able to transfer them to someone else very easily through the app. Open the ticket, click transfer and provide their email address.

Thanks for this.  Any idea which platform most people are selling them on?

Thanks for this.  Any idea which platform most people are selling them on?

It's mostly football forums like this as uefa are strict at policing it so ebay and Gumtree are unlikely.

A guy posted here a few posts back some examples of websites where they're pooing up. Maybe worth trying on some of these European football weekends type Facebook groups as well.