"Alright Grandad..."

On 27/06/2019 at 18:53, Granny Danger said:

Totally off topic, but I love being a grandad.  

It has its moments. Particularly this moment as 3 of them have GONE HOME!

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I like breading things in ruskoline. Usually fish but today its chicken. I am led to believe thats old fashioned.

Come at me cuntos

I like the breaded haddock at the chippy, the special fish supper as it's known.

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:
I like the breaded haddock at the chippy, the special fish supper as it's known.

I never buy that because I pathologically cannot leave a chippy without something battered (much like @Dee Mans clubbing philosophy)

Edited by Bairnardo

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I never buy that because I pathologically cannot leave a chippy without something battered (much like @Dee Mans clubbing philosophy)

A White Pudding supper is probably my favourite battered delicacy.

With a dollop of Daddie's Sauce

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I like breading things in ruskoline. Usually fish but today its chicken. I am led to believe thats old fashioned.

Come at me cuntos

Ruskoline is 100% the correct thing to bread food in. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Fnarr.

I have a weakness for low grade meat products like King Ribs or Chipsteaks. Cant beat a good fish supper though.

😀

No had a king rib supper in ages, if done right they are glorious. Wonder what is actually in the king rib?

Eta - after a google "a sweetened patty of minced pork, popular deep fried in Scotland/Northern England"

[emoji3]
No had a king rib supper in ages, if done right they are glorious. Wonder what is actually in the king rib?
Eta - after a google "a sweetened patty of minced pork, popular deep fried in Scotland/Northern England"
Being economical with the ingredients list whoever wrote that

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Silverton End said:
emoji3.png

Being economical with the ingredients list whoever wrote that

Aye 😬

19 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

😀

I had one the other night.  It tasted mostly of guilt.

Is the 'chip butty' name dead btw?  I asked for one recently and the teenager serving gave me a blank look.  Worst bit was when the glaikit wee bint asked me if I wanted butter on it.  Anybody asking for a butty without butter should be thrown into the fryer and shot (in that order).

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I had one the other night.  It tasted mostly of guilt.

Is the 'chip butty' name dead btw?  I asked for one recently and the teenager serving gave me a blank look.  Worst bit was when the glaikit wee bint asked me if I wanted butter on it.  Anybody asking for a butty without butter should be thrown into the fryer and shot (in that order).

Chip butty in England surely & a  roll n chips in Scotland?

Plenty of vinegar please

A White Pudding supper is probably my favourite battered delicacy.
With a dollop of Daddie's Sauce

Last time I was back in fife, I went full fat b*****d mode and had a red pudding supper, and a single white pudding. Glorious.