Final/3rd place play off

Cerberus

Neville has taken England from 3rd in the world to 4th in world. 
Another star for his waistcoat. 
He thinks Lucy Bronze is the best player in the world. Only a thick full-scale, who wasn't even the best full back in his family, could come out with pash like that.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s the kind of thing that they’d ordinarily do in the changing room, but obviously that isn’t possible in this case. He’s far from the only male manager at this tournament who does this.

As pointed out below, it could easily be done before they get their kit off. I presume he gives his pre-match talk in the dressing room ?

Maybe I'm just a miserable git, but Neville has got right on ma tits this tournament. From his twee bank manager look to his self-aggrandisment by giving his lectures on the pitch in full view of the cameras, the whole thing reeks of someone who thinks he's better and more important than he actually is. 

I'm pretty sure they said Neville isn't allowed into the dressing room until 20 minutes after the match, hence the Phil Brown stuff at full time. 

Presumably the other teams with males managers just wait the 20 minutes then give the talk in the dressing room. 

6 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

How has Neville got the Team GB job when his team has been such a failure?

Because for most people in the UK, England = Britain.

5 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

You know a game is sh1te when the Mexican wave starts 

The locals always try that at tournaments. They were trying it at the Scotland games in Rennes and Paris.

Thankfully the Scotland fans, for the most part, weren't having any of it.

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Given she’s a complete arsehole, I’d guess an Audi.

Nailed it. Only even worse, she aspires to an Audi.

6 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Cayenne production started in 2003, a quick google of 'Ellen white car' pulls up all you'd ever wish to know.  

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/interview/motor-ellen-white-england-footballer/

"My dream car Audi R8 (“It’s so low and sleek — I’d have to be on Wayne Rooney’s salary to buy one of those, though”)"

I'm pretty sure they said Neville isn't allowed into the dressing room until 20 minutes after the match, hence the Phil Brown stuff at full time. 
Presumably the other teams with males managers just wait the 20 minutes then give the talk in the dressing room. 
Aye wasn't the last guy either swording, attempting to sword, or racially abusing half the squad? Can imagine they're very careful with changing room access now.

I genuinely cant stand Phil Neville based on how hes acted around this tournament, had literally no feelings towards him beforehand.

The whole tournament hes been slating other nations as if he, and England, are some bastion of professionalism and nobility.

An utter fud.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Likewise regards Neville.

All his trying to come across profound/inspirational shite just makes him look like a creep and a very poor, low-market David Brent. At least Brent played the guitar!

"My biggest challenge is not having contact with the players," he said.

"We have 30 WhatsApp groups, one for every player, and I also text them individually.

"It's the only way we can be in constant contact with them. For me to know every facet of their lives is important. You've got to build relationships with your players."

"We've got this new culture now and the players have even started texting me first.

"I know every part of their lives. My players love their dogs, I know their dogs' names, I know their partners, I know if they go to the cinema. It's the detail you need to be successful. Thirty WhatsApp groups is a lot but I know everything they're doing. If they have an ice cream, I know about it.

Maybe that is why he's not allowed in the changing rooms!