The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

54 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Poundland Trump has been sucking up to Biden today. Probably to get a trade deal. 

Wee man Boris still can’t get a pair of trousers that fit.

image.jpeg.92f7a05bb9c7c487e594ffe4b6334d58.jpeg

I think he might get some, but they get misshapen quite quickly because he doesn't wear them in his house,. 

6 minutes ago, Pato said:

😄

Understandable mistake... I'd have thought that he was more of a cricket fan, where of course Wales have allowed themselves to be assimilated into "England". I wonder how much time the "England and Wales Cricket Board" spent discussing their branding before deciding to call themselves "England",  settling on the abbreviation "ECB" and adopting as their emblem "three lions"? Presumably they thought that calling themselves "Wales" was out of the question for some reason... 

Mrs Salt n Vinegar tells me that earlier today Peston asked BoJo if he was now a practicing Roman Catholic.  Apparently he declined to answer.  Wonder if he follows the Church teachings on contraception?

One would hate to think that a senior politician could be accused of hypocrisy. Of course, if it is Mrs BoJo who uses some form of contraception, it wouldn't be BoJo who was the hypocrite. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

5 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Mrs Salt n Vinegar tells me that earlier today Peston asked BoJo if he was now a practicing Roman Catholic.  Apparently he declined to answer.  Wonder if he follows the Church teachings on contraception?

One would hate to think that a senior politician could be accused of hypocrisy. Of course, if it is Mrs BoJo who uses some form of contraception, it wouldn't be BoJo who was the hypocrite. 

Peston is melting down about it because apparently Johnson said he wouldn't discuss it "especially not with you" or words to that effect

Channel 4 lined up for privatisation as early as 2022

Channel 4 will be steered towards privatisation by the UK government as soon as next year, with ministers launching a formal consultation within weeks on the future of the 38-year old public broadcaster. 

https://www.ft.com/content/7c8bffd3-74ca-455d-835e-4557b645c504

Ah but he broke social distancing! 

I'm standing behind him. I ain't sacking him. End of, says the chief Court jester. 

Matters little as the married boss of a govt dept shagging an underling who is also a friend of his wife. Old Oxford friends as well, so that's OK? Also he has made one clusterfuck in his handling of Covid with one of the worst records on the planet. 

Now in any other world this c**t's sacked. 

Must be an old school class thing and that's why Tories will always treat the rest of us like dug shite on their shoes.