The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Wtf man.

I understand your concern but would you agree if you were able to make your point whilst avoiding the concurrent posting of an imagine with an offensive and sexist word you would hold the high ground?

It's not quite as bad as someone holding the view that anti-catholic chanting is ok if you are just letting off steam but nevertheless, the front of the queue should be generally populated by those that have found themselves to be without sin.

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

I understand your concern but would you agree if you were able to make your point whilst avoiding the concurrent posting of an imagine with an offensive and sexist word you would hold the high ground?

It's not quite as bad as someone holding the view that anti-catholic chanting is ok if you are just letting off steam but nevertheless, the front of the queue should be generally populated by those that have found themselves to be without sin.

tenor-51.gif.fd94f82fe7e4314e74ca710d076fc17c.gif

8 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Didn't he write the article before he was PM? 

He did indeed having resigned as Foreign Secretary from May's cabinet over her Brexit plan. He was still an MP and was asked to apologise by Brandon Lewis etc for causing offence.  Those were the days when he earned more from the Telegraph for a few articles than as MP , or indeed May! 

14 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I initially thought that had been photoshopped till I found out it was the actual cover of today’s DM, unbelievable!

The stupidity and casual racism of that Tory tw@ are entirely believable. The only surprise is the Daily Gammon running the story. 

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

It's absolutely fucking ridiculous. Even proper Johnson supporters in the main accept he's broken the rules a number of times - they just couldn't care less. Yet for some reason the whole country has to go through this endless fucking pantomime to satisfy.... what exactly? I don't even know.