Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

If I was you, I'd start worrying about this season on that performance by the so called Scottish Champions. We're in a transitional period just now bringing a lot of younger players in and they defended well against multi million pound players. It's either that or your directors are good at chucking money oot the windae.

Every game is played on it's own merits,the dumfermers deserved nothing and got nothing whether it took 90 minutes or 120 minutes.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Probably. Might have given you a chance of winning. 

The perception of the Celtic colts getting a draw and taking Falkirk to penalties is a better result than the dumfermers got.
The fact that French Eddie,Ntcham,Ajer and Micky Johnston could've played against Falkirk puts the perceived perception on tilt.

38 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The perception of the Celtic colts getting a draw and taking Falkirk to penalties is a better result than the dumfermers got.
The fact that French Eddie,Ntcham,Ajer and Micky Johnston could've played against Falkirk puts the perceived perception on tilt.

E03E44CE-CBE5-45A1-B8EF-520962D79D4C.gif.484bbdd6fc1f51d8124a5a3266366539.gif

19 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Another missing the point. I was asking why he felt the need to add the word b******. It doesn’t automatically follow F*****, unless you’re a bigot and can’t help yourself.

Not missing any point at all. The ****** word was bad. Then Celtic fans used it on a banner. Now it's bad if you use it with b*****d or another insult behind it.

It just shouldn't be used at all. Even by your lot.

Absolute word salad.

11 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Whit a thread.

Good to see the paranoid victim complex in full swing. Must've been some pretty difficult viewing for them giving that the match itself is the one thing they don't want to talk about.

Also a bizarre lack of condemnation from them for a clearly pre-arranged plan to attack families of fans of a mid-table championship team causing the police to hold our fans back in the ground to allow themselves time to  deal with the violent gang outside the ground and shut roads off which, as has been mentioned in this thread, doesn't even happen for hearts games and I'm assuming not for Aberdeen or Hibs either.

I'm sure that it's just been missed while we were talking about some scum "fans" in our end singing scum songs that some folk found deeply upsetting though...

Mind the time they threw stones at us because we got a draw with them in the first game of the season?

Big cry baby spoiled man child p***ks.

Mind the time they threw stones at us because we got a draw with them in the first game of the season?
Big cry baby spoiled man child p***ks.

Mind the time we won a game without c***s moaning and crying about it for days and days afterwards? No me neither.

Archived