Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

Banter gets dished out at all games and sometimes a small idiotic minority take it too far. Most grown adult fans have egos that aren't as fragile as the hundred or so man child celtic fans.

It's the same at ibrox. You guys aren't used to a challenge and cant handle it.

Best fans my arse.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Banter gets dished out at all games and sometimes a small idiotic minority take it too far. Most grown adult fans have egos that aren't as fragile as the hundred or so man child celtic fans.

Best fans my arse.

So you think child abuse chants and ones about a kid with downs syndrome are just banter that has gone a bit too far?

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

So you think child abuse chants and ones about a kid with downs syndrome are just banter that has gone a bit too far?

A bit like glorifying the IRA in song. All pretty vile.

Don’t known the full story about chants from the pars fans but if they were sectarian then I’m ashamed, peado chants whilst not the most pleasant take place often, ok Celtic have historic issues here but that doesn’t make those chants any more or less offensive than when they were sung to Simmons etc. it’s become a modern insult to replace the racist/homophobic chants of the past, again not pleasant but I’d say it’s progress of sorts.

That said anybody that regulary goes to Celtic park or ibrox that’s moaning about anything sung yesterday is a massive hypocrite and rightly ignored.

You really don’t know?

The green brigade had the word ****** in it, why you felt the need to add b*****d to it I’ve no idea
So it's the swearing you object to? "Sad F***** Gaffer" or Sad F***** Moaner" it is next time then. Thanks for clarifying.
Are you posting them stats to make your debate stronger or weaker? 47 shots on a well-organised defence?
Considering many of those shots were wild speculative efforts from about 30 yards out that went well over the bar, I'd say it does show how well organised we were. I can't remember Celtic cutting us open, having a one-on-one from a through ball or getting in behind the back four to create a chance in the game. The first goal was a fluke, Celtic hit the bar from a set piece and the second was a good bit of pace but a huge deflection. I'd say our defence was a lot better organised than the Celtic back line tbh.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you posting them stats to make your debate stronger or weaker? 47 shots on a well-organised defence?

Yes, our well-organised defence reduced your players to hitting wild efforts from 25 yards out. You're citing 47 shots, I think Ntcham alone had about 5 of those and not one of them was within 10 yards of the goal. 

I don't know if they're counted, but there must have been about 15 blocked shots as well. That is due to, erm, a well-organised and disciplined defence.

so it’s the swearing you object to.

I wasn’t objecting to anything, just curious as to why you added the word b*****d after F****n when referencing the green brigade banner as the word b*****d wasn’t in the banner. Force of habit?

On 01/03/2019 at 19:39, Flybhoy said:

Snowflakes getting offended at songs, fucking state of some of the replies on here :lol:

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I've no problem with the 'Stand up if you hate Celtic' stuff, it's a football match at the end of the day and that's football banter, no big deal. 

The constant chants about peadophilia though, which was a constant all afternoon and the vile chant about Jay Beattie were amongst the worst ive heard at the football in years, ive heard some really horrid shit sung at times, including on occasion by our own fans but that yesterday was up there with the worst ive listened to, a large section of the Dunfermline support yesterday were utter scum, pure and simple, I'd like to think that no one on here would try and play it down or belittle it.

4 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

OF levels of whataboutery. 

Why didn't you just say, "Sellick levels of whataboutery"?

This is the tragedy of the thread and the final nail in the coffin of the 'two cheeks' trope.  So many mentions of Rangers, Sevco and Ibrox in a match where we're not involved. 

So a Sellick game = OF.  A Rangers game = Sevco.  You diddies are even more pathetic than I first imagined.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

There was a Celtic fan taunting and shouting at us from kick off. He looked a bit like him. It’s not right but that’s what the chants were aimed at. Same with the child abuse chants. 

Hes on here.

23 minutes ago, smpar said:

Yes, our well-organised defence reduced your players to hitting wild efforts from 25 yards out. You're citing 47 shots, I think Ntcham alone had about 5 of those and not one of them was within 10 yards of the goal. 

I don't know if they're counted, but there must have been about 15 blocked shots as well. That is due to, erm, a well-organised and disciplined defence.

Erm, you are the one that posted the stats from the game yesterday now you are saying it was bad finishing from Celtic players?
And because of that bad finishing you are calling it a well-organised and disciplined defence?
I think we should just meet in the middle and agree to disagree.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why didn't you just say, "Sellick levels of whataboutery"?

This is the tragedy of the thread and the final nail in the coffin of the 'two cheeks' trope.  So many mentions of Rangers, Sevco and Ibrox in a match where we're not involved

So a Sellick game = OF.  A Rangers game = Sevco.  You diddies are even more pathetic than I first imagined.

Nice of you to drop by nonetheless. 

27 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

There was a Celtic fan taunting and shouting at us from kick off. He looked a bit like him. It’s not right but that’s what the chants were aimed at. Same with the child abuse chants. 

Hes on here.

What a fucking cretin, actually trying to justify that.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Best fans my arse.

We've been pish for years and can handle it just fine, that cliche isn't really relevant.

49 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I wasn’t objecting to anything, just curious as to why you added the word b*****d after F****n when referencing the green brigade banner as the word b*****d wasn’t in the banner. Force of habit?

What context do you think that the F word was used in the green brigades banner?

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Not getting this moral high ground from you Mags, it comes across as very hypocritical.

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Willing to bet the same shit will happen with Partick fans.

Im not saying any peado or anti catholic chants are ok what so ever but when you taunt and annoy a group of fans you will get a reaction. Most clubs don’t react so badly as the OF though. Usually it happens when they aren’t doing so well. I’m not saying the group of morons in our support are any better and I actually said something about it to one of them at the game.