Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

13 minutes ago, smpar said:

The last time we visited the Old Firm with a "have a go" approach to the game, Rangers scudded us 6-0. 

Out of interest, what were Celtic's tactics when you beat Barcelona?  I suppose you sat watching the game that night thinking, "fucking negative fitbaw, wish Lennon would stop parking the bus." 

And the last time they tried to go toe to toe they got their arse handed to them and their biggest ever defeat in Europe. 

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

You said we deserved nothing out the game, however it took a wicked deflection to avoid penalties. Celtic should steam roll every team they play domestically, Ajax have a smaller budget. Instead of moaning about the away teams tactics maybe it would be better to look closer to home and see that your team were found wanting. Dare I say that you are paying mediocre players over the odds and paying more in transfer fees than you ought to be.

You also quoted the bit when I said our teams tactics for the avoidance of doubt I'm not a Celtic fan

Your team was beat before it went on the park,Celtic's defending is our weakest point in a one off game there was no chance of a shock.
Celtic do steam roll every team they play domestically whether it's 1-0 or 5-0.
Parking the buses is not an achievement it's just a slower way to lose.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Because they're singing exactly the same offensive songs that Rangers fans sing.

It's not like it's something like "Stand up if you hate Celtic" which is just an anti-Celtic song, instead it's an anti-Catholic song specifically associated with Rangers (and to a lesser extent Hearts).

I didn't realise there were anti-Catholic songs, I thought they were calling them fbs. 

Not sure Jimmy Saville was Catholic either. 

I wouldn't consider either of these to be property of the other cheek. That's exactly the sort of hate celtic/must like Rangers fallacy that the OF see

Edited by coprolite
Sloppy presentation

You seem to have misunderstood my post at which point did I blame our teams tactics?
It is expected the buses will be parked,as I said it's only a matter of time before Celtic score.
Why fans think it's a great tactic is beyond me they very rarely get a result? 

List of reasons teams struggle to win at celtic park.

1) Celtic have a vastly suppler budget, the players they have, the training facilities they use etc are all way beyond even our wildest dreams.

2) as an establishment side with home fans outnumbering away fans at least 20-1 they will get more favourable referee calls.

3) the large support typically can be used to help the home players/put off opponents

(Just imagine this is about 10 pages worth of gap, can’t be fucked putting that in)
4) ‘tactics’

It ok to use the 1st word without the 2nd, no idea why you think they go together, they didn’t in the green brigade banner you referenced.

Right, so would "Sad F***** moaner" be OK? Would "Sad Ginger B*****" or "Sad Moaning B******" be better? Is the F word the problem or the B word or is it a combination of the two?

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team was beat before it went on the park,Celtic's defending is our weakest point in a one off game there was no chance of a shock.

If a lower league side taking Celtic to extra time isint a shock then I'm not sure what would shock you on the pitch, perhaps spending £10m on your defence and it still being your weakest area would shock you

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Arrogant, self-entitled pish. You were mere minutes away from seeing your multi-million pound, full strength squad being taken to penalties by a mid-table Championship side.

Your club has released DVDs about the kind of result you narrowly avoided yesterday. 

Right, so would "Sad F***** moaner" be OK? Would "Sad Ginger B*****" or "Sad Moaning B******" be better? Is the F word the problem or the B word or is it a combination of the two?

You really don’t know?

The green brigade had the word ****** in it, why you felt the need to add b*****d to it I’ve no idea

Just now, Marshmallo said:

I'm stunned at that Paul Paton tweet. What an idiot. Surely going in front of the Compliance Officer for that?

He's already gone down the "didn't hear it" route. 

I'm stunned at that Paul Paton tweet. What an idiot. Surely going in front of the Compliance Officer for that?

Has he deleted something or is it him ‘letting the mask slip’ about being a Celtic fan that he did about a decade ago(at least)

If it’s the later I don’t particularly like it, but then a number of pars legends have let it known they support one half of the OF, we can’t reject them all(tho Fraser aird types will always find it difficult to win over the support, and the second they aren’t performing superbly it will be brought up)

8 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

If a lower league side taking Celtic to extra time isint a shock then I'm not sure what would shock you on the pitch, perhaps spending £10m on your defence and it still being your weakest area would shock you

I couldn't careless how much Celtic spend on our defence it doesn't make it good over night.
I've watched a £100 million defence ship 3 goals against Celtic when man city came to town.
Just because they cost £50 million it didn't stop them from kicking it into row Z.
Dumfermers deserved nothing and got nothing.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I couldn't careless how much Celtic spend on our defence it doesn't make it good over night.
I've watched a £100 million defence ship 3 goals against Celtic when man city came to town.
Just because they cost £50 million it didn't stop them from kicking it into row Z.
Dumfermers deserved nothing and got nothing.

Why didn't we deserve anything from that?

Ajer in discomfort after the Dunfermline player hauls him to the ground by the neck.

Post from the match thread on kerrydalestreet :lol:  Ajer went to ground because Coley stopped him from ushering the ball out for a throw, and hurt himself in the process.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team wanted to play for penalties from the first minute.

Suppose that explains Nisbet missing his early chance. Must have been deliberate. 

I'll play your wee game though, why does "playing for penalties" equate to "deserving nothing?"

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Suppose that explains Nisbet missing his early chance. Must have been deliberate. 

I'll play your wee game though, why does "playing for penalties" equate to "deserving nothing?"

Your team created 2 chances in 120 minutes of football and you think you deserve something?