Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team created 2 chances in 120 minutes of football and you think you deserve something?

Aye, we deserved a shot at extra time which we got, I don't think anyone thinks we deserved to win utterly. 

9 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I would suggest the tactics were keep it tight long enough for the self obsessed entitled morons in the home end to start getting frustrated at the team and their blowhard manager for losing a big game in midweek.

Worked quite well. 

The problem with that is we watch the same tactics week in week out with Celtic winning the game.
It kinda does work out well.

38 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team created 2 chances in 120 minutes of football and you think you deserve something?

I think we merited a draw in 90 minutes after a well-organised, disciplined performance against opposition who are expected to win everything in front of them, domestically. 

Did you walk away from the Barcelona game in 2012 thinking you deserved nothing, because you created so few chances in comparison to Barcelona?

CelDun.png

CelBar.jpg

Teams over the piece tend to get what they deserve. If Celtic go in after 90 minutes even despite dominating, then they don't deserve anything for not being good enough to do what they had to do with the ball.

By that same token, Barcelona deserved to lose that game against Celtic.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

maybe we should have just played attacking football like we normally do and let you guys win 6-0?

The Richie Foran tactic that’s called. 

That’s a point actually; why didn’t Celtic just park the bus against a superior Cluj outfit? They might have got something in ET or indeed won on penalties.

Regarding the chants I saw it like this
In the first half our fans were singing positive pars songs and champs league your having a laugh and also you're just a shite glasgow rangers/partick thistle

I went for a piss came back up the stairs to see half a dozen seething celtic fans taunting and threatening wee boys who were giving the fingers etc. They were also talking to the stewards and the stewards were just letting it happen. The police also just sat back too. That's what the photos were a few posts back. The guy with the hat was behind the goals and came up from there and was allowed to threaten and harass our fans uninhibited. If any of our fans reacted the stewards told them to back off.

I'm not excusing it and its completely wrong but second half a few dirty f songs started that were coming from a dozen or so called pars fans with stone island gear on. I reckon it could have been a few rangers fans in our end. Didnt recognise them. Other than that there was nothing.

For the so called family section to react like that is a disgrace. Cant say I'll be rushing back to celtic park. It's now as unsafe as ibrox

52 minutes ago, smpar said:

I think we merited a draw in 90 minutes after a well-organised, disciplined performance against opposition who are expected to win everything in front of them, domestically. 

Are you posting them stats to make your debate stronger or weaker? 47 shots on a well-organised defence?

Regarding the chants I saw it like this
In the first half our fans were singing positive pars songs and champs league your having a laugh and also you're just a shite glasgow rangers/partick thistle

I went for a piss came back up the stairs to see half a dozen seething celtic fans taunting and threatening wee boys who were giving the fingers etc. They were also talking to the stewards and the stewards were just letting it happen. The police also just sat back too. That's what the photos were a few posts back. The guy with the hat was behind the goals and came up from there and was allowed to threaten and harass our fans uninhibited. If any of our fans reacted the stewards told them to back off.

I'm not excusing it and its completely wrong but second half a few dirty f songs started that were coming from a dozen or so called pars fans with stone island gear on. I reckon it could have been a few rangers fans in our end. Didnt recognise them. Other than that there was nothing.

For the so called family section to react like that is a disgrace. Cant say I'll be rushing back to celtic park. It's now as unsafe as ibrox

So it was Celtic fans fault and it was, probably, rangers fans that did it. Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

A third of our shots were on target and went in, sadly Celtic can only dream of such stats. 

Also your screens showing "live match day stats" had us losing 1-0 at half time in extra time, almost as if whoever updates the screen took the hump.