Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

I have always liked that we had those roofs to keep the rain of the disabled sections. Wasn't many grounds doing it 25 years ago when we build those.

I can see us fixing them up and then removing at least the row of seats behind the disabled area in both ends now and putting barriers in.

But then when they are all willing to jump over the wall to get onto the pitch what difference would a barrier make to stop them jumping onto those roofs in future... oh wait none.

Twats the lot of them.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Talking of which, congrats on the latest in a long line of excellent avatar choices.

Thanks.  I seek attention and you deliver.  I'm just sorry that no one commented on my little floral display.

The new dugouts at McDiarmid can be climbed onto from the crowd, I'll be emailing the club tomorrow to build a giant wall around them.
You know, since fans so often climb onto structures above people when celebrating goals.

If only we scored goals. Think our new dugouts will be safe from us celebrating too often.
Rangers should be deducted at least 10 points and made to pay for repairs.
Only way to stop these incidents is to hit the club concerned hard.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks.  I seek attention and you deliver.  I'm just sorry that no one commented on my little floral display.

I suffer from hayfever, so I was purposely avoiding it.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

As much as I like putting the boot in to them it's not as if they went out to do the roof in. Thing looked it was made of paper mache and looks a poor retrofit design.

Getting in his excuse before Celtic fans do the same, imho.

Guest Moomintroll
No, my point was that the furore regarding 2 guys on a roof causing it to cave in didn't really merit the furore we have seen so far from it.  They should be accountable but I would expect something that has been built for a public arena that can be stepped on to should be able to withhold a certain degree of weight, and if it doesn’t to have it protected by some sort of barrier. There will be an investigation into this no doubt and i can see the roofs either being reinforced or some sort of barrier stopping  you from goin on it so easily. The guys will no doubt rightly be caught too though.
Not going to be very popular here but I kind of agree with your first sentence there, they shouldn't have been up there & will now be banned for their actions but I don't believe they would have done it if they thought the roof would collapse. The ironic thing is that all the little arseholes who invaded the pitch will get away scot free as they always do, while those 2 who stayed off it will be the fall guys.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, jumping on a clearly weak roof that covers the clearly signed disabled section, is clearly and undoubtedly moronic and dangerous.

Staggering to discover the only fanbase who dont completely condone those actions are fans of Celtic.

condone/condemn are not synonyms.

15 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
No, my point was that the furore regarding 2 guys on a roof causing it to cave in didn't really merit the furore we have seen so far from it.  They should be accountable but I would expect something that has been built for a public arena that can be stepped on to should be able to withhold a certain degree of weight, and if it doesn’t to have it protected by some sort of barrier. There will be an investigation into this no doubt and i can see the roofs either being reinforced or some sort of barrier stopping  you from goin on it so easily. The guys will no doubt rightly be caught too though.

Not going to be very popular here but I kind of agree with your first sentence there, they shouldn't have been up there & will now be banned for their actions but I don't believe they would have done it if they thought the roof would collapse. The ironic thing is that all the little arseholes who invaded the pitch will get away scot free as they always do, while those 2 who stayed off it will be the fall guys.

Very good.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Disnae matter what they they thought would happen. “ I diidnae mean to kill her officer”. 

Take responsibility for your own actions. 

No excuse. 

Hopefully nothing serious with the injured lad from the disabled section.  Said it before regarding fines or in this case cost of damages, clubs should seek to bill the fans responsible.  A ban isn't always enough for bawbag behaviour.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
Very good.

I didn't even notice that when I typed it.

Aye, it's a lot easier picking up other people's typos, faux pas etc...

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

Hopefully nothing serious with the injured lad from the disabled section.  Said it before regarding fines or in this case cost of damages, clubs should seek to bill the fans responsible.  A ban isn't always enough for bawbag behaviour.

Actually this is a good idea.