Benburb

Gaz1888

Have Arthurlie agreed to increased admission charges?

Surely they need to, especially as gate money is shared.

And what is Benburb's justification for this 33% hike? Are they desperate for cash, or do they think they're offering something better than all the other 15 Premiership clubs?

1 hour ago, archieb said:

Indeed so, it was £6 and £3 on Monday so this is clearly a specific Benburb related issue!

Look every club is run differently and for different reasons.

I don't see anything substantial and long staying in the future of Benburb for a higher level.

No publicity, no online exposure, no youth academy, no concrete plans.

If they are going to charge their fans extra then the small support they have then they will lose some of those supporters.

( I am not part of the club nor do I go to the games, I'm only going from what I have seen and hearsay)

I always look for their scores, I grew up following Benburb from about 10 and eventually went on to play and captain the side but in reality for me, its a shame that nothing has even come of them and looks like nothing will in the foreseeable future. yes, a good season here and there and maybe a good run in the cup but I'm talking of being a presence, just doesn't look good.

p.s. how is the gate money distributed. The home and away share but does the junior association get anything. Also I take it that there is a limit to what Benburb or anyone for that matter can charge as entry fee ?

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Look every club is run differently and for different reasons.

I don't see anything substantial and long staying in the future of Benburb for a higher level.

No publicity, no online exposure, no youth academy, no concrete plans.

If they are going to charge their fans extra then the small support they have then they will lose some of those supporters.

( I am not part of the club nor do I go to the games, I'm only going from what I have seen and hearsay)

I always look for their scores, I grew up following Benburb from about 10 and eventually went on to play and captain the side but in reality for me, its a shame that nothing has even come of them and looks like nothing will in the foreseeable future. yes, a good season here and there and maybe a good run in the cup but I'm talking of being a presence, just doesn't look good.

p.s. how is the gate money distributed. The home and away share but does the junior association get anything. Also I take it that there is a limit to what Benburb or anyone for that matter can charge as entry fee ?

Opps just seen most of the bold answered here, sorry

49 minutes ago, archieb said:

It was also noticeable on Monday that Bens have only one small advertising board on display at the ground.

That kind of thing is a significant source of income for clubs at all levels, even a few amateurs!

The bens will be making a fortune from hiring pitch out to Rossvale and then pie and bar sales also ... there is teams constantly training on it and teams using it for games to say morning etc

they also had tons of semi and cup finals last year across the board at different levels so let’s no kid on there skint 👀