Dundee vs Elgin

Ludo*1

I'd use this as a reason to rotate the squad. Get some players some game time and give a few a chance to stake a claim in the side going forward. Be handy to get a result for a touch of moral after last night.

I'd go for:

Ferrie

Kerr
McGhee
Meekings
Marshall

McPake
Robertson
Moore
Mulligan

Nelson
Cameron (Or dare I say it, Curran?)

I was coming on here to say that I don't go to cup games bar the Scottish as they're all tinpot as f**k but at ten great British pounds entry, I shall be in attendance just to see what sort of reaction the team give to Friday. 

Strongest team possible, James. 

On 31/08/2019 at 15:51, Ludo*1 said:

(Or dare I say it, Curran?)

Guess it depends if he's still here at the end of the day.

I don't have any issue with Curran as a fourth choice emergency target man type player, think we should definitely have him in the fold and involved in things and playing in these sorts of games if he's here until January.

There's an argument to be made that we've not really found the balance between the forwards yet and it might end up that one (or two in a 4-3-3) would end up thriving a lot more with a traditional type target man.

Davies is a waste of space regardless of what happens today, he'll not get up to the fitness levels required.

Gonna guess the following:

Ferrie

Kerr
McGhee
Forster
Mackie

McGowan
Cameron
Mulligan (would swap with McPake, but I think he's cup-tied)
Moore

Nelson
Cunningham

Hopefully we get a few goals in and restore at least a little bit of confidence. Gonna guess 3-1 or 4-1 the Dee. Always enjoy seeing teams in person for the first time.

I occasionally have to go to Elgin for my work and, apart from the Cathedral, it's an absolute shitehole.

Batter them* as a punishment for living in such a horrible place and making me have to there, please Dees.

* will count any victory as a battering...

Edited by Spikethedee