Falkirk vs Forfar - 14/09/2019

Do we have to?

Anything other than a convincing win in this and I think McKInnon's days are over. With the amount of money invested in this squad he has built, it is imperative that we win this league. That goal is in serious jeopardy if he stays in charge.

I expect Forfar to do what every team against us (bar Dumbarton) has done so far, and if they do it well there is a high chance they will be successful. We are incredibly predictable and easy to play against. Losing this would not surprise me one bit.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

Watching the two player interviews post Raith Rovers, there is clearly something very wrong.

Body language, interview language......it was all flat. That they “need to play better” was about all they could come out with.

The players clearly don’t have on clarity on how things can be fixed, and McKinnon is fast becoming the rabbit caught in the headlights, and nothing in his interviews gives any sense that he knows what he is doing or how he is going to set about fixing it.

I think we all know by now that he won’t do very much at all. He is blaming players, and not his duller than dull style of play.

If he doesn’t win this, then surely to God his time is up. I think we have all come to the conclusion that his best is not any better than Houston’s worst. He is fast becoming a liability.

Well we've struggled so far in the league Dumbarton apart and yet we haven't played any of the sides I would expect to be challenging for playoff spots/title this season so it doesn't bode well.  Forfar I would expect to be one of these so its difficult to see how our side which is now drained of confidence by a clown of a manager can suddenly turn it around and get 3 points.  The longer Mckinnon holds on the worst we will get as confidence drops further and further . Lets face it we are not going to suddenly click now after ten or so games mainly of dross.  

10 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Can any Forfar fans brighten up this thread please emoji23.png

No. We are dismal at the moment going forward. This should be a home banker imo.

In fact thread should be Falkirk V. Marc McCallum.

Edited by nofixedability

51 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

No. We are dismal at the moment going forward. This should be a home banker imo.

In fact thread should be Falkirk V. Marc McCallum.

We've had this before the last two games from opposition fans. Clyde and Airdrie both had shit form before playing us and we took one point so you shouldn't be too worried.

2 hours ago, Sanity check needed. said:
3 hours ago, champions said:
It's a must win or the fans will vocally turn against McKinnon.
He badly needs to change the tactics, we should be putting teams under a high press from minute 1.  Whether he does is highly doubtful.

You might need to explain high press to McKinnon

I'd question whether we have the players able to do that. Majority would be blowing out their arses after 5 mins.

9 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Telfer + Gomis in the middle with Connelly + Maclean out wide.

Correct and with 3 at the back. McLean and Connelly would provide little defensive cover but we MUST have width. 

Chances of Ray going with this? 1, maybe 2%.