Queens v Dundee

3 minutes ago, srw said:

Kerr has to play, the alternative is playing Meekings, and that is ridiculous.

Meetings shouldnt be a pro player, the guy makes Martin Woods look good.

Ooft. That's a low blow. I would prefer to have Meekings in my team any day before Woods or Hateley for that matter.

Kerr needs dropped though, he always gives 100% but I think a couple of weeks on the bench will do him and the team some good.

I'd rather we gave Meekings another go and play McGhee where he said he prefers to play than keep going through the same shite with Kerr. 

I'd even give him leeway for goals we conceded if he never just hoofed it every single mother fucking God damn b*****din time he got possession of the ball. 

I'd agree regarding giving Kerr a rest.

Do we have any youngster who is a centre half who is decent? Having Meekings in defence is awful

Youngsters in our team seem to be doing alright ( I'm thinking of Robertson and mcpake )

Meh should be good fun. Would be nice if we get some shots on target.

15 hours ago, Dele said:

I'd rather we gave Meekings another go and play McGhee where he said he prefers to play than keep going through the same shite with Kerr. 

I'd even give him leeway for goals we conceded if he never just hoofed it every single mother fucking God damn b*****din time he got possession of the ball. 

Did he say that? For some reason, I had in my head he said the opposite (that he naturally felt he's a centre back but was moved around when he come through).

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Did he say that? 

He said: “I was brought up as a centre-half but then I played right-back for Hearts.

“I had to play centre-half again last season at Falkirk because things weren’t going too well but in the last few months I played right-back and managed to score four or five goals.

“I will play where the gaffer wants me to but right-back is more my natural position these days.”

Link

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Graham Dorrans telling the Beeb he had conversations with English Premier League clubs before joining Dundee.

I can only assume those talks extended to his agent asking if he'd get a contract and getting laughed at.

Reading not your strong point, I see.

"There were talks with Premiership teams and teams in England but nothing came of them,"

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Graham Dorrans telling the Beeb he had conversations with English Premier League clubs before joining Dundee.

I can only assume those talks extended to his agent asking if he'd get a contract and getting laughed at.

oh dearie me.

5 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Reading not your strong point, I see.

"There were talks with Premiership teams and teams in England but nothing came of them,"

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

To be fair the BBC did post this, before then deleting it and re-posting with a slightly different headline - 

EFUW-_3X4AMU6PW.jpeg

I accept your apologies RawB93 & Bigmouth.

I can foresee our lowest ever attendance to Palmerston tonight and we've had some bad ones in the past. It's just not conceivable for me to make it. I finish work at 5pm, and the game kicks off at 7:05pm which according to Google Maps is a 2 hour and 52 minute drive away. The few diehards that would be up for it will be equally effected and with it being on free to air TV, then I can't see a real appetite for attending this one.