Livi vs. Rangers

EdinburghLivi

Looking forward to this.

If we continue to play as well as we have been so far, I think this will be a close game. Dykes being back for us is a massive boost as well. The only other unenforced change will be Sarkic in for Stewart.

It's been 14 years since we reached the semis but I am hopeful we can end that run here. 1-1 and through on penalties.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Looking forward to this.

If we continue to play as well as we have been so far, I think this will be a close game. Dykes being back for us is a massive boost as well. The only other unenforced change will be Sarkic in for Stewart.

It's been 14 years since we reached the semis but I am hopeful we can end that run here. 1-1 and through on penalties.

Play like we did in the second half last game then there's no reason we can't scrape through here. Dykes being back is HUGE for us plus there's talk that Pittman might be fit for this one too. Guys like Lawson, Sibbald and Stobbs all getting back to fitness is great news too. Just need Lithgow and Miller to come back and our "injury crisis" will be over before it's caused us too much of an issue

Doubt Bartley will be playing if he's broken his finger(s), but Lawson did well when he came on so he'll prob start. At least Sarkic's kicking is better than Stewart's,  and Dykes will be well rested after serving his suspension, hopefully we can keep it tight again and get a bit more luck refereeing wise.

29 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Both the train stations are about equal distance from the stadium right? Which one is it better to go to or is it just much of a muchness?

On foot, Livi South is ~2miles/ 40 mins and 1.4 miles/ 27 mins. Livi north services are more frequent aswell so might be best for getting away from Livi too.

This is an interesting one. The last two games we've shown some good attacking passages of play which has been ... pleasing; however, we've ended up pointless. We need to shut out Rangers in that first half hour otherwise I think it'd be a real tough night. Excited for this one.

Those driving please remember there are apparently extensive roadworks between Shotts and Whitburn. Expect delays.
This should read "those thinking of driving through for the game, shouldnt bother. Down to 1 lane at junction 4. All coaches need to come off junction 4 to temp lights before rejoining the main carriageway.
If you left at 5 you might get through for 7.
I can see the The Rangers fans coaches not arriving on time for the game.

1 minute ago, LogieLivi said:

This should read "those thinking of driving through for the game, shouldn't bother. Down to 1 lane at junction 4. All coaches need to come off junction 4 to temp lights before rejoining the main carriageway.
If you left at 5 you might get through for 7.
I can see the The Rangers fans coaches not arriving on time for the game.

I imagine a lot will be coming off at Shotts in order to pick their way along the A71 - not a bad option until you get to West Calder

How slow was the Rangers CB?!

i think he’s got away with that because the ball basically didn’t move forward and kind of got trapped at the point of contact. If Dykes gets it out in front of him it would have been absolutely clear the defender hadn’t got the ball.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson