Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Will he wear a suit on the touch line? Or at very least a jumper and tie combo? A manager should always be dressed smart. 

Seen him at previous clubs in varying dress code , he ranges from trackies to suit 

It’s fine , breathe slowly in out in out in out , sleep well and you will be relaxed when announcement is made 
Gotta praise the club btw for keeping it's such a secret, usually these appointments are the worst kept secret and announced in the sun about three days earlier.

4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Seen him at previous clubs in varying dress code , he ranges from trackies to suit 

Clubs rather than club? There’s Martin canning out the running then. 

@Superhursy7 beating me to it. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Just now, rb123! said:
8 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:
It’s fine , breathe slowly in out in out in out , sleep well and you will be relaxed when announcement is made 

Gotta praise the club btw for keeping it's such a secret, usually these appointments are the worst kept secret and announced in the sun about three days earlier.

I think the club have been very professional on this appointment, great credit to them and great credit to everyone connected to the club who have an incline on who has been offered the job , great that whoever was leaking information has been identified and it’s now ceased , would never reveal anything until I have been made aware that the information is about to leaked by another source 

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Clubs rather than club? There’s Martin canning out the running then. 

@Superhursy7 beating me to it. 

Sorry typo , meant previous club , that’s Martin back in the running , everyone will find out tomorrow all going to plan , but you never know after contract signed tonight , someone not connected to club could leak , hopefully not , need to go got to take manager to bookies so we can collect our winnings , hope your all happy in morning , but I can only see fans being split going by all comments , can’t make everyone happy 

Edited by Robbo63

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Sorry typo , meant previous club , that’s Martin back in the running , everyone will find out tomorrow all going to plan , but you never know after contract signed tonight , someone not connected to club could leak , hopefully not , need to go got to take manager to secret location , hope your all happy in morning , but I can only see fans being split going by all comments , can’t make everyone happy 

Unlikely to be Houston then as most seemed happy with him ??