Traits That Make You Wary

30 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I don't really agree.  For me, I don't carry my phone around and even if I did, it's surely more troublesome to have to take the phone out of your pocket than glance at your wrist?  

Takes circa 2 seconds to take my phone out of my pocket.

22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Takes circa 2 seconds to take my phone out of my pocket.

That's about 100 hours that you'll never get back if you check the time 4 times a day, including putting it back in your pocket.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's about 100 hours that you'll never get back if you check the time 4 times a day, including putting it back in your pocket.

A bizarre comment.

You don't get any hours back from anything you do, including looking at a watch. It's not like I'm missing anything from a quick check of the time on my phone.

Thats rich. You have probably wasted more than 100 hours on short jokes directed against me in the last year alone, you fucking rogue.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A bizarre comment.

You don't get any hours back from anything you do, including looking at a watch. It's not like I'm missing anything from a quick check of the time on my phone.

You could have had something to show for it, like a nice knitted jumper, instead of just the absence of a watch.

I've mentioned this before but I often find people who become members of (especially) mainstream political parties a bit odd.  It's like joining a cult in some ways.  Also, going out campaigning and door-knocking looks absolutely dreadful.

In my experience you can actually tell quite early on if someone's a party member as if any political topic ever comes up in conversation, all of a sudden they become different people.