Traits That Make You Wary

24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Sexist.

There are women out there who would just as quickly point out the lack of bulge in a guy's small package if for instance they saw Welshbairn in his Speedos to use an entirely random example. 

Yes but I've never seen that posted on here.

TBF, I think most of the men on here would also be pointing out Welshbairn's conspicuous absence of Speedo bulge.

Christ, can you imagine if Div organised a charity P&B calendar.

Folk who walk about bollock naked for unnecessary lengths of time in the changing rooms after football.

Anyone who likes Anchovies. 

People who have their toilet roll the wrong way round.

Anyone with a pitbull/Staffy.

People who keep insects as pets.

Folk that put "who's listening in 2019" etc on every single youtube video.

Edited by AFCDannyFTH

If they get your parcel they'll definitely know where you live then.

They’re going to know where you live as they’re your neighbours all I’m saying is you don’t want to get to know them too well in case they turn out to be full on clingy and start showing up at your door all the time, I can’t think of anything worse! I think I have made a decent impression with each of my neighbours at my new bit and they don’t seem the clingy type.

We had one of these always at your door neighbours when I was a kid, eventually my dad answered the door, grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her round and pushed her down the path with firm but polite instructions to go home. Immense behaviour.

3 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Oh, and how could I forget - Any c**t that has "top fan" beside their name on facebook.

Lassies with "MUA"* after their name on any form of social media.

*I read a lot of medical records in my line of work and I always thought this meant "manipulation under anaesthesia" but apparently it is "make up artist" (but really seems to mean "unemployed").

45 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fried eggs? Undressed salad?

If you were eating fried eggs (I wouldn't because I'm not a fat old man) you'd put the seasoning on the egg as it was cooking, sealing it in properly.

Undressed salad, absolutely. What the f**k are you doing putting salt on leaves?

41 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fried eggs? Undressed salad?

You already know in advance that salt won’t have been added in the preparation or cooking and whether or not you’ll want salt on these for your own taste.

Same with  home made chips..

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you were eating fried eggs (I wouldn't because I'm not a fat old man) you'd put the seasoning on the egg as it was cooking, sealing it in properly.

Undressed salad, absolutely. What the f**k are you doing putting salt on leaves?

I've fried eggs under gunfire, don't tell me when to put salt on them.