Traits That Make You Wary

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Absolutely no one is thinking about the children.

And I'm damned if I'm turning this into an "x" is a paedo type joke post. That would be bullying. But if it were anyone, it'd be Bert.

Your mate likes having intercourse with people in prams. Just saying.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Yeah, I know there are plenty of recipes, but I've never had it before, so I want to make sure I know what it's supposed to taste like.

Buying from the supermarket probably isn't the best way to ensure that, granted, but I don't know any Koreans. Well, none who will cook for me without a gun to their head, and I'm not going down that road again just for a meal.

People who know about these things have told me you should never eat supermarket kimchi because it tastes nothing like the real thing. Apparently, unless it's been home-made by a Korean grandmother it's not worth eating. You should probably just find a Korean grandmother on one of those niche dating apps, put a gun to her head and go from there. 

11 hours ago, The OP said:

Lassies with "MUA"* after their name on any form of social media.

*I read a lot of medical records in my line of work and I always thought this meant "manipulation under anaesthesia" but apparently it is "make up artist" (but really seems to mean "unemployed").

So that's full time money and make up artist.

Anything else mean unemployed?