Traits That Make You Wary

1 minute ago, Dele said:

This just made me realise I spread stuff with my left but hold the knife in my right at a meal. 

Being corrie-handed myself, that's the normal way to do things.  I play pool/snooker right-handed but throw darts left-handed.  

It's whitever suits yersel, so it is.

22 minutes ago, Eednud said:

That’s a new one for me as it was either pallie-handed or cack-handed.

In the Kingdom, it's been corrie-handed (pronounced "courie") since i was a bairn.  I get that there will be regional variations, especially in camp Weegie where anyone leading with their left at anything takes on different connotations altogether  😎

Just now, hearthammer said:

😮😮           😀

If you look closely there's a hook on one of the big rocks in the bay at Torryburn where they would tie up witches before the tide came in. I'm not saying we have to do this to you but it should be an option for the P&B mods. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you look closely there's a hook on one of the big rocks in the bay at Torryburn where they would tie up witches before the tide came in. I'm not saying we have to do this to you but it should be an option for the P&B mods. 

Next time i venture into the coconut country that is Oakley, Blairhall, Torryburn, Valleyfield, etc,  i'll make sure not to slow down in case los vigilantos are out on the hunt for couries.

Families where there are 4 or 5 daughters and then the youngest is a boy. You just know the Dad has kept shagging till he gets the son he really wanted.
My mate is the third of 3 boys. Constantly gets the piss took put him that theres no way his folks wanted another boy. An absolute disaster for the parents....

A lad I knew at primary school was the 4th of 4 boys. Worse, their parents named them Dave, Steve, John and Mike - probably the 4 most common boys names at the time. It was as if the parents were just going through the motions.

“Whit? Another laddie? Fuckit let’s just name this one something generic too and get to work on the girl we really want.”

Families where there are 4 or 5 daughters and then the youngest is a boy. You just know the Dad has kept shagging till he gets the son he really wanted.
You know that thing where your eyes scan text automatically and your brain just picks up the occasional word? [emoji79]