Traits That Make You Wary

23 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Families where there are 4 or 5 daughters and then the youngest is a boy. You just know the Dad has kept shagging till he gets the son he really wanted.

Im the youngest of 3. Two older sisters.  Middle sister is 8 years older than me.

Top Shagger Da.

Anway, back on track, folk that wear shorts all the time.  Regardless of its warm or pissing with sleet.

46 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anyway, back on track, folk that wear shorts all the time.  Regardless of its warm or pissing with sleet.

Agreed. 

My mates old man done it but he was alky with an askit addiction who died very young. 

My mates older brother has taken up the mantle, bar the alcoholism or askit addiction. Very strange. 

50 minutes ago, Dele said:

Agreed. 

My mates old man done it but he was alky with an askit addiction who died very young. 

My mates older brother has taken up the mantle, bar the alcoholism or askit addiction. Very strange. 

A woman I used to work with was hopelessly addicted to Beecham's Powders.

On 23/10/2019 at 12:56, Bairnardo said:
On 23/10/2019 at 12:35, MixuFixit said:
Families where there are 4 or 5 daughters and then the youngest is a boy. You just know the Dad has kept shagging till he gets the son he really wanted.

My mate is the third of 3 boys. Constantly gets the piss took put him that theres no way his folks wanted another boy. An absolute disaster for the parents....

My old man once admitted than my younger brother (youngest of 3 boys) was unplanned. He'd actually had the old snip but it obviously was a bit botched.

He might have been unplanned but he was, and is, the favourite, something me and my older brother wind him up about whenever we're in the same place.

On 24/10/2019 at 12:05, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im the youngest of 3. Two older sisters.  Middle sister is 8 years older than me.

Top Shagger Da.

Anway, back on track, folk that wear shorts all the time.  Regardless of its warm or pissing with sleet.

Have you seen me walking home?!

On 24/10/2019 at 12:05, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Top Shagger Da.

Simialrly, my siblings were 9 and 12 years older than me. 

Usually wear running shorts when walking the dog. Must have been accosted by half a dozen elderly ladies in North Berwick last weekend who told me that I must be mad/feeling the cold. Always put shorts on when I get in from work too and cut about the house in smartish shorts, tshirt and loafers. 

The old man had a nerve problem in his feet and never felt the cold so would be out in snow/rain etc in bare feet. It was a small village and folk thought we has missing a few screws. 

You can add guardian angels to the list. Or angels in general.

Also, anyone who believes that "only God can judge me". Screaming red flag that this is a person who will f**k you over without a second thought if it suits them.

Also, anyone who believes that "only God can judge me".

Not quite the same but similar...anyone who trots out the “Judge not lest ye be judged” line. Always right-wingers of the “hang ‘em and flog ‘em” school of crime deterrent until one of their own gets busted and then it’s “We’ve all made mistakes”.

You can add guardian angels to the list. Or angels in general.
Also, anyone who believes that "only God can judge me". Screaming red flag that this is a person who will f**k you over without a second thought if it suits them.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/mans-only-god-can-judge-me-tattoo-proved-wrong-by-county-court-judge-20160816112398

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The boy who lived next door to me when I was growing up was a year younger than his own niece.

There's 18 years between my oldest stepchild and my youngest one. There's 24 years between the oldest grandchild and the youngest. The oldest grandchild is closer in age to 4 of her aunts than her youngest cousin.

There was 16 years between my mother's oldest brother and her youngest sister. There's 24 years between my oldest cousin and the youngest.

18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

There's 18 years between my oldest stepchild and my youngest one. There's 24 years between the oldest grandchild and the youngest. The oldest grandchild is closer in age to 4 of her aunts than her youngest cousin.

There was 16 years between my mother's oldest brother and her youngest sister. There's 24 years between my oldest cousin and the youngest.

Is the answer each child should pick one apple over 2 hours?