Traits That Make You Wary

People so unoriginal that they name their business Scot/Alba/Caledonia/Ecosse something.

People who micromanage to the very last detail.

People who sit in the inner seat and put their bag on the window seat and/or put their feet on the seats.

People with no self-awareness to thank someone who does a good deed or helps them out.

People who swing a conversation around that it is all about them or their thoughts often something so far from the original chat

People who talk at you, often two fucking minute monologues where you've lost the will to live, but too much of a pussy to say nothing but end up agreeing with them in the hope that they will go away. Also, same selfish arseholes who will never ask a question ; just a big long monologue about their life.

Jobsworths in crappy jobs - WTF are you doing? All that work for no reward and arseholes like me thinking you're a smug bellend with too much pride in yourself.

People who are constantly phoning people from a car. I'm probably jealous of their social circle, but f**k sake, just drive your fucking car and listen to the radio/podcast.

Loud phone talkers - it's often Guvnors. Next time you hear someone screaming in to their phone on public transport, the person will be English.

Getting engaged after 18 months to someone.

Constantly taking selfies/pictures/videos at an event. Aye, one two but put it away.

Describing your self by a political ideology.

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

People (weegies in particular) who pronounce the word "definitely" as "definATEly".  Derek Ferguson, in particular, is probably the best example on Sportsound, although Willie Miller runs him close for "weegieisms".

Devolution- Dee-val-yu-shun particularly bugs me.

Shouting “BOOOOOOOOOOO” at a fitba match.  

Going radge at a fitba match when one team voluntarily gives possession back to the opponents , after the ball’s been booted out so that an apparently injured player can get treatment.  Additional wariness if the lad’s going radge at one of his team’s players for giving the ball back to the other team.

As we're doing pronunciations, the way Michael Howard used to say "fillum" marked him out as a nogoodnik, even if you ignored everything else he did as Home Secretary.

I get him mixed up with Bishop Brennan these days..."this blasphemous fillum, The Passion of St Tibulus..."

44 minutes ago, A96 said:

There was a St Mirren fan who quite proudly admitted to his whole row shouting out seconds of how long a goalie was taking to take his goal kick as they said he was time wasting. 

A really weird collection of supporters. 

Going radge at a fitba match when one team voluntarily gives possession back to the opponents , after the ball’s been booted out so that an apparently injured player can get treatment.  Additional wariness if the lad’s going radge at one of his team’s players for giving the ball back to the other team.

If you can’t get involved in a right hearty BOOO then I don’t see the point in going tbqhwy