Sevco v Aberdeen

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Given that the SPFL computer gave sevco the easier start to the season for the first quarter it will be interesting to see if sevco get to the winter break still in touch.

We've played 3 of last seasons top 4 sides so far, you're not very good at making up  conspiracies Wullie.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It would be good to see the split games have some meaning this time around.
No games are taking for granted but at home you would expect Celtic and sevco to win most of them.
Even the invincible season Celtic dropped 4 points so it's inevitable points will be dropped.
Sevco have a tough December for me this is where we will see if they can sustain any challenge to Celtic's domestic dominance. 

You know our games for December.

That's devotion for you....

It always beyond belief that fans come up with this excuse pretending to be happy dropping points to teams they should really beat easily especially when the competition is improving and any point lost could determine the outcome of who comes away with the league title.  Doesn't matter if its Hibs they should be able to look after their own season without any supposed help. There is an air of complacency around Celtic Park and the fans mirror this without realising that Rangers this season are more of a threat than Aberdeen ever were as the 2nd best team. If at the end of the season Rangers win the title the most obvious conclusion in why this happened would be that they wanted it more.
Oh dear.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

We've played 3 of last seasons top 4 sides so far, you're not very good at making up  conspiracies Wullie.

Away to Hibs,Aberdeen and sevco for Celtic yet away to the tarts and the famous pies for sevco?

4 hours ago, bennett said:

You know our games for December.

That's devotion for you....

Having Hamilton and the mighty well at home after European games is a bonus.
When Celtic have away ties to the spagettihad and the sheep-pen after the European disco.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

20 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Yes its inevitable that points will be dropped this is football and the way it works with results but when its seen as acceptable because there is a belief that no one is good enough over a season to challenge Celtic for the title then there is a problem. What happens if Rangers come through this tough list of fixture or even stroll through them, there's  going to be real pressure on Celtic that hasn't been seen for years. Celtic will have to raise their game both on and off the pitch, are they capable of doing this after years of being spoilt with no serious title challenge? The bottles are already being set up on the wall.

I disagree,Last season we had 5 teams within 6 points going into the winter break after that they all capitulated.
As I  said the SPFL computer has been kind in the first quarter to sevco, the second quarter will give us a better idea if they can keep up with Celtic.
Plus the capitulation after the winter break to the spilt.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

It always beyond belief that fans come up with this excuse pretending to be happy dropping points to teams they should really beat easily especially when the competition is improving and any point lost could determine the outcome of who comes away with the league title.  Doesn't matter if its Hibs they should be able to look after their own season without any supposed help. There is an air of complacency around Celtic Park and the fans mirror this without realising that Rangers this season are more of a threat than Aberdeen ever were as the 2nd best team. If at the end of the season Rangers win the title the most obvious conclusion in why this happened would be that they wanted it more.

More football knowledge, imho.

19 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I disagree,Last season we had 5 teams within 6 points going into the winter break after that they all capitulated.
As I  said the SPFL computer has been kind in the first quarter to sevco, the second quarter will give us a better idea if they can keep up with Celtic.
Plus the capitulation after the winter break to the spilt.

You'd be complaining if the computer had given you the first old firm game at home as you'd have to play them at Ibrox during the split.

16 hours ago, Snafu said:

SPFL computer is wiser than given credit.

You still seem to think any opposition will capitulate around half way but then in the past you were up against clubs who didn't have the strength in depth within the squad. Believe me you could be in trouble this time.

And you seem to underestimate Celtic going through another season unbeaten.
The thing is we know Celtic can do it but what we don't know can any team be just as consistent.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

You'd be complaining if the computer had given you the first old firm game at home as you'd have to play them at Ibrox during the split.

The problem with this post is you think sevco has been Celtic's hardest game even thou Hibs are the only team to take points off us.
Killie,Hamilton and Livingston away are all a leveller on the plastic plus it was good getting motherwell early with their start to the season.
I'm sure Aberdeen won't take St Mirren for granted again in Paisley.

56 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The thing is we know Celtic can do it but what we don't know can any team be just as consistent.

The problem with this post is you think sevco has been Celtic's hardest game even thou Hibs are the only team to take points off us.
Killie,Hamilton and Livingston away are all a leveller on the plastic plus it was good getting motherwell early with their start to the season.

Thank you for the passing mentions of the two teams in whose match thread your paranoid ramblings have appeared uninvited. 

To the cheeks subforum with this pish

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Thank you for the passing mentions of the two teams in whose match thread your paranoid ramblings have appeared uninvited. 

To the cheeks subforum with this pish

You should be glad I'm taking the focus away from the humbling at Ibrox.
For me like Tommy in Perth,McInnes has had one too many seasons at the sheep pen. 

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You should be glad I'm taking the focus away from the humbling at Ibrox.
For me like Tommy in Perth,McInnes has had one too many seasons at the sheep pen. 

But Tommy in Perth hasn't had any seasons at a sheep pen. 

You've lost it mate

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You're not all there.

22 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Regards the Sevco away drubbings, we only shipped the goals when down to ten men.  Sevco come to ER they will struggle as they always have since  their formation in 2012.

Hibs 2 .. Sevco 6