All Under One Banner Edinburgh

jester

41 minutes ago, Kamenitza said:

This video must have been faked somehow, I watched it 152 times and each time I counted the total number of people as 11,294 (except for the 86th time when I was distracted and the total came to 13billion)

I can only see 1 indy supporter in that picture, and she's too young to count (using Mr Mankyjacket's counting method).

Accordingly, I can confidently state that there were no marchers at all in Edinburgh yesterday.

6 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Diane Abbot says it was 200,000

And you are a Racist if you say she's wrong.

I thought the number was 18......and 9 of them were jakeys bribed wi frosty jack.

All led by a holocaust denier in a manky union jack shirt wi a megaphone.

We are talking about the britnats aren't we.

31 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Diane Abbot says it was 200,000

And you are a Racist if you say she's wrong.

You're probably a racist if you chose a black politician who campaigned against Scottish Independence to make whatever point you're trying to make, which is totally beyond me. 

21 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Glenminter can't prove anything - his single brain cell can't even count to 10.

And relying an a known Holocaust denier for facts - Jesus wept.

So if he subtracts six million from the figures he quotes, there were actually 6,011,286 people on the march. Sounds right to me.

2 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

He doesn't count them, jesus wept.

We know he just makes up a number and runs with it, simalarly with his made up stuff about a 5000 yr old Union and no Holocaust. The guy is a weapon who should be ridiculed not given any sort of credence.

Just now, dirty dingus said:

We know he just makes up a number and runs with it, simalarly with his made up stuff about a 5000 yr old Union and no Holocaust. The guy is a weapon who should be ridiculed not given any sort of credence.

How many times. It is not him that counts them. He has a team of people that records the marchers from different view points. They then as a team spend hours counting them. 

2 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

You just don't like it that only 11,286 were counted. 

And the other 180,000 weren't counted? You still can't see that to quote an exact figure is nonsense, especially if you're using pictures from various viewpoints.

How many people in this photo? The front of the march has reached the Meadows and the rear is still at Holyrood. (Photo by Kevin Neil.)

March.jpg