Your ignore list

Anyone else feeling a bit left out that they aren't on Baracus' ignore list?

The night is yet young.

Anyway, I had banana on ignore for a while but too many people quoted the tedious twat to make it worthwhile. That or they responded to him without quoting so I had to activate his post to find out what they were on about. I always ended up wishing I hadn’t but in the end it was easier just to take him back off ignore.

Cant say I've ever wanted to ignore anyone on here. Even during my meltdowns and people not helping. Realise that people get bored and do arsey things and it's not personal especially on a daft forum like this. I think the mods are fair and decent when you compare it to hellish sites like dafc.net

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There are a few Motherwell fans who are probably very informative and knowledgeable going by the length of their posts but I'll never find out as I just skip by them when we play you guys. 

After a game is a bit different, if there have been 4 or 5 talking points it's fair game.

5 paragraphs to explain that Jake Carroll should be given a chance is unacceptable.

Only ever had two posters on ignore, O’Grady and Nesbitt. Two of the worst posters in the history of the site, and not at all in a point and laugh mentalist way like a Magee or Milesy, but just complete and utter tedium. Made the forum a considerably more enjoyable read once I didn’t have to see their constant spamming.

Similar to someone‘s earlier post, after I’d put Nesbitt on ignore, he started following me round the forum, quoting my posts, regardless of topic, to ask if I’d walked my dog. A complete oddball.

13 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

After a game is a bit different, if there have been 4 or 5 talking points it's fair game.

5 paragraphs to explain that Jake Carroll should be given a chance is unacceptable.

Don't bother reading War & Peace, mate:

Napoleon invades Russia and marches on Moscow.

Hindered by the huge supply line, bad weather and the Russian army's "scorched earth" policy, his troops suffer terribly.

Napoleon is chased all the way back to France defeated.

I think that just about covers it all.

Edited by sjc

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Only ever had two posters on ignore, O’Grady and Nesbitt. Two of the worst posters in the history of the site, and not at all in a point and laugh mentalist way like a Magee or Milesy, but just complete and utter tedium. Made the forum a considerably more enjoyable read once I didn’t have to see their constant spamming.

Similar to someone‘s earlier post, after I’d put Nesbitt on ignore, he started following me round the forum, quoting my posts, regardless of topic, to ask if I’d walked my dog. A complete oddball.

How did he know you had him on ignore?

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

Hindered by the huge supply line and the Russian army's "scorched earth" policy, his troops suffer terribly.

Did it not snow, too?

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Just had a quick look at my ignore list and it runs to 4 pages!

A lot of the names are clearly the same person. So many roasters. What is it about the internet that causes so many folk to act like utter flanges and complete fandans?!

Anyway, here are the four pages;

490100545_page1.thumb.jpg.f21d0cd7297b8216af36668aa2ec2ab0.jpg731880893_page2.thumb.jpg.e0c1b6c5d0ce4494429709e85f34b917.jpg1814176815_page3.thumb.jpg.371a4bf6e968a54bcce5039660f15741.jpg236116599_page4.thumb.jpg.d8aa8ab5c200fb3d39402da0af530208.jpg

Who have you got on your list? Any amusing stories?

You got Aspergers?

Edited by red23

Guest Moomintroll

Only Tartan Tammy 1297 on my ignore list, seems to have disappeared though so have to assume Liam McGuinness has confiscated his phone to stop him embarrassing Ladeside with his shite on here.

54 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

The night is yet young.

Anyway, I had banana on ignore for a while but too many people quoted the tedious twat to make it worthwhile. That or they responded to him without quoting so I had to activate his post to find out what they were on about. I always ended up wishing I hadn’t but in the end it was easier just to take him back off ignore.

On one occasion I said something on the Politics thread and banana accused me of lying.  I then clarified my comments.  He then accused me of still lying. The simple solution was not to reply.  On other forums he is less combative. I don't have anyone on my ignore list but I can still ignore by conventional means.

48 minutes ago, sjc said:

Hindered by the huge supply line, bad weather and the Russian army's "scorched earth" policy, his troops suffer terribly.

Aye man, same thing.