'Well - Livi

6 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

We've scored first every game this season, other than the Livi 0-0 and the Aberdeen game where we missed a penalty at nothing each.

"We've scored first every game this season, apart from the games that we didny".

Yassin, thank you. 

A debt free Motherwell (sounds so good) to win by the odd goal and a long awaited start to a goal scoring spree for Long to run into the New Year with Robinson putting in a 3 million pound bid for him when he leaves to manage Hearts.

Turnbull also goes to sign for Hearts but ends up tripping over the carpet on the way in to the signing ceremony injuring his other knee and it all gets called off as he goes to casualty dept in his Hearts top.

Edited by Well Well

We're away from home, so easy to see we aren't winning. I've decided to just ditch away days this season for the most part since our record is absolutely atrocious, sod paying out the nose to see us f**k it over and over

6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We're away from home, so easy to see we aren't winning. I've decided to just ditch away days this season for the most part since our record is absolutely atrocious, sod paying out the nose to see us f**k it over and over

Ridicoulos amount of injuries for Livi.Defensive masterclass required. Only one outcome. Huge Livi win?Not!

1 minute ago, Troy.1995 said:

Ridicoulos amount of injuries for Livi.Defensive masterclass required. Only one outcome. Huge Livi win?Not!

Sadly 0-0 is a great result for us here. No doubt we go 1-0 up HT and lose 2-1. Holt to come back out and spout the same shite as always that never gets improved

5 CMs in that team, struggling to think of what formation we're going with :lol:

Sarkic

Odoffin  -  Guthrie  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Bartley  -  Lawson

Jacobs  -  Pittman  -  Crawford

Tiffoney

A narrow 3 and not using the wings as much? Or Tiffoney on the wing, Lawson RB, Odoffin up front? Who knows. It's all very exciting.

Better players on the subs bench than in the starting line up, but understandable that we had to freshen it up with us looking absolutely fecked in the 2nd half against Hibs. If we can keep it down to 1 goal till the subs come on it would be good. Then we might have a chance of a draw.

I'd go with just sticking everyone behind the ball for 60 odd minutes till we can get Robbo, Lawless and Sibbs on.

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Better players on the subs bench than in the starting line up, but understandable that we had to freshen it up with us looking absolutely fecked in the 2nd half against Hibs. If we can keep it down to 1 goal till the subs come on it would be good. Then we might have a chance of a draw.

I'd go with just sticking everyone behind the ball for 60 odd minutes till we can get Robbo, Lawless and Sibbs on.

If we can keep it down to a one goal deficit il eat ma bunnet L/F.As you say better on the bench. Damage limitation for me. 

6 minutes ago, crispy said:

Don’t think we deserved to lost that; thought we were the better team 2nd half

Injuries are killing us.On the plus side yeh we lost. But not by as many as i thought before hand.So damage limitation sustained. Was always gonna be a tough shift.Other teams know that we dont have a back up striker.We are making it easier for them.Gonna be so difficult for us to sustain our place in the top flight.Too many points dropped.