1 hour ago, Mr X said:

You average just over 2 goals a game

Partick 3

Alloa 4

Arbroath 3

Morton 3 

Morton 4

Partick 4

Plus a couple of 2's a couple of blanks and a 1.

But generally 3 or 4 !!

Edited by WATTOO
Stealing an extra goal from Gayfield !!

16 hours ago, WATTOO said:

We've generally been scoring 3 or 4 in each match

30 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Partick 3

Alloa 4

Arbroath 3

Morton 3 

Morton 4

Partick 4

Plus a couple of 2's a couple of blanks and a 1.

But generally 3 or 4 !!

27 goals in 12 games is not 3 or 4 in each match, which is what you said. 3 or 4 goals in half those matches isnt even "generally".

12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

27 goals in 12 games is not 3 or 4 in each match, which is what you said. 3 or 4 goals in half those matches isnt even "generally".

fcuk me

Gees a brek eh ??

We were rotten at home to Queens, though I do recall with a smile the various claims that they should have been about 6 up at half time.  It was after that we changed the shape of the team from McCall’s set in stone 4-4-2 approach and stumbled our way into a better balanced team that saw a sudden and dramatic improvement in our style of play.

Which all counts for nothing as no one can play football on that god awful pitch.  

We will presumably also take our usual approach of giving Dobbie the freedom of the park.  It’s practically a tradition.

57 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

fcuk me

Gees a brek eh ??

42 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Tbf I think he's using the QOS system for goal counting.

No, Im using basic maths and english. Sorry if thats hard for you both to understand

40 minutes ago, Mr X said:

No, Im using basic maths and english. Sorry if thats hard for you both to understand

I bet you're great fun on a night out (assuming you go on nights out of course)..........

13 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I am, but then my friends dont get maths so badly wrong and have, at least, a basic grasp of the english language.

And besides, this is the internet - serious business.

In fairness I've worked in banking for the past 20 years, so you can't really expect arithmetic to be my strong suit.............

3 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

No wins in 14 visits....jeezo...wonder if Allan Johnston's team talk is simply "lads, its Ayr United."

I knew our record was bad, but that is staggering.   I see the punishing schedule has taken its toll on Doolan.

No excuses about our team selection as unlikely that either Geggan or Doolan would have been selected from the start, although both may have been involved in the latter stages of the match. However I don't think it will weaken us unless of course the likes of Doc or Kelly pick up an injury (God forbid).

Should be the same starting eleven as the previous two matches with McGuffie coming off the bench in the 2nd half.

Having said that, I've just noticed that Bell is presumably fit so that gives us another option both at the back or in midfield if need be.......