What passwords do you use for websites and online banking?

I used to use the word hahahahahahahaha a lot, since the more characters a password has, the more secure it is. 

However, to make it even more uncrackable, I'd sometimes slip a banana in there, e.g. hahahabananahaha. 

Banks, the killjoys that they are, make you use letters AND numbers, as if I've not got enough else on my plate already. So for my bank (04-11-70 00906628), I tend to use my favourite football team and the year they were founded. And I'd wager not many hackers would know my favourite team is Stranraer or that they were formed in 1870.

To date, I've never had any bank accounts hacked. I did have my bank card cloned and my account emptied, but that's only cos 4 digit PINs are anything but secure. 

Anyway, over to you. 

Of course you are
Just tell us your dob and your mothers maidens name and nobody will laugh at you

There seem to be a lot of topics in GN just now that could be used to build a profile of the posters. I suspect I'm being whooshed with this one

I recently set up an online account on behalf of an Accies fan with a fairly predictable Accies-related  password that I just made up for him.  Turns out that had been his password for everything for the best part of a decade.

I was attempting to set up a Scottish Govt username for some stupid land transaction thing. Eventually had to post the thing on here for help as I had my doubts it was possible to have a password, such was the amount of pish they made you do. There must be a capital, a number, some other stuff, upper case, lower case, contain no words.. the list went on. Still ended up getting a £1000 fine for submitting the thing late. Tried explaining to them that it was only late as they were such c***s.