Hibernian FCC v Sevco 5088 (2012) plc

H*ns throwing the ball around when they're 3-0 up against and ten men and have every chance of piling up some goal difference.
I'll bear that in mind if they end up losing the title by a single goal.
You'll not need to worry about remembering. They'll bottle it in both Celtic games.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Most teams don’t lose them both 10 minutes before the transfer window closes without a chance to replace them.

Screenshot_20191220-212649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a64057400f16b28edeb348509e9c6ce9.jpg

You're speaking pish. The ICT game was 2 weeks before the window shut. You had a great chance to establish your club as a top flight side after Hartley left, and McCann completely blew that. No idea why you're making up excuses for him.

Screenshot_20191220-212649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a64057400f16b28edeb348509e9c6ce9.jpg

You're speaking pish. The ICT game was 2 weeks before the window shut. You had a great chance to establish your club as a top flight side after Hartley left, and McCann completely blew that. No idea why you're making up excuses for him.

Right, what’s he supposed to say? “I’m fucking raging, Simon Murray is shite and I just want Hendry back”?

Also the ICT game was the day before the window closed. So you’re talking pish.

8 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

H*ns throwing the ball around when they're 3-0 up against and ten men and have every chance of piling up some goal difference.

I'll bear that in mind if they end up losing the title by a single goal.

Celtic timewasting in the last 10 minutes against Hearts the other night at 2-0 was also weird. Especially when the title has literally been decided by one goal in a season similar to this not that long ago.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Right, what’s he supposed to say? “I’m fucking raging, Simon Murray is shite and I just want Hendry back”?

Also the ICT game was the day before the window closed. So you’re talking pish.

image.jpeg.643954ee2e49489433e3e1c404c51773.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Aye, he lost Hendry, and less than a week later signed Steven Caulker, who had been playing for Liverpool in the EPL 12 months earlier.

In essence, you're saying he was hard done by because he found out a player was leaving 2 weeks before the end of the window, he signed the replacement he wanted, he then lost a CB and replaced him with as high calibre a CB as you could likely get.

A poor wee soul, right enough. Odds you simply couldnt overcome.

Aye, he lost Hendry, and less than a week later signed Steven Caulker, who had been playing for Liverpool in the EPL 12 months earlier.
In essence, you're saying he was hard done by because he found out a player was leaving 2 weeks before the end of the window, he signed the replacement he wanted, he then lost a CB and replaced him with as high calibre a CB as you could likely get.
A poor wee soul, right enough. Odds you simply couldnt overcome.

Two weeks before? You just posted that he found out on the day of the ICT game which was a day before the window closed so stop talking shite. Caulker didn’t even come close to the level of Jack Hendry, Caulker was up there with Jordon Forster.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Two weeks before? You just posted that he found out on the day of the ICT game which was a day before the window closed so stop talking shite. Caulker didn’t even come close to the level of Jack Hendry, Caulker was up there with Jordon Forster.

The 2-2 draw, the 20th. The replay is what you're on about. The window didnt shut until about the 2nd of February. 

Doesnt matter if Caulker was shite. McCann was clearly backed with big money for signings he wanted. He cant claim he was hard done by at all.

Absolutely delighted to get the win. Although, that was much easier than expected. Not having Morelos was a big concern and then you're 2-0 up after 8 minutes anyway. :)

Hibs should have lost that game at least 5-0 if Rangers could be bothered getting out of 1st gear in the second half.

They actually played better in the 6-1 drubbing at Ibrox.

On 16/12/2019 at 13:03, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ooh, Friday night under the lights at Easter Road. The visitors without their £50m rated striker (stop laughing at the back).

2-1 Hibs..........emoji41.pngemoji1335.png

On 16/12/2019 at 15:03, Bohemian said:

Confident we can beat these mutants and hopefully see some good old fist pump celebrations from the Hibs lads...

images (2).jpeg

anto.jpg-large-758x422.jpg

_89761550_stokescelebrates.jpg

3a13ad0627364ab9a0cc6e7510445c4b.jpeg

11 hours ago, St. Jude said:

I love the smell of hunskelping in the morning.

7 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Who is going to score this solitary away goal?

2-0.     +  a red card for the away team.

ha ha simpsons GIF