Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Image result for big house must stay open

Here we are the final award. The Worst The Rangers Poster 2019. With a tear in my eye let's announce the very deserving winner.

Third place @TavTastic a double bronze here for Tav' most as been said in my previous post the previously banned @AWRA an awful troll but there are definetly worse Sevco posters than him. Also naming yourself after a footballer on here is pathetic 🙄

Second place @bennett who else? I honestly thought bennett wasn't going to feature here as he wasn't nominated until about halfway through the votes which shows the real strength of the winner but he still managed to storm into second. An awful awful poster offers literally no thoughts on his team or any games just posts shitty 1 line fishing attempts and has never been to Ibrox in his life deserves double the red dots he's already on.

First place @The_Kincardine taking over half of the popular vote The Kincardine deserves this. He will no doubt claim his award while correcting spelling and grammar... IF he's not drunk which is highly unlikely if he's not drunk he'll be hungover anyway. To be fair unlike @bennett he at least will offer some sort of opinion on the football even if it is a horrible bigoted opinion. Goes crying to the mods anytime someone posts 3 asterisks. Thinks he is smart by changing his avatar to inflamatory flags to try and see how far he can push the envelope and likes to act like he is above everyone else. A really horrible man well done ***.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

52 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The award for best would formally be won KnightswoodBear week in week out

The word you are desperately searching for is 'formerly'.  Still, this backs up your, "Correcting spelling and grammar" quote.

40 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

First place @The_Kincardine taking over half of the popular vote The Kincardine deserves this. He will no doubt claim his award while correcting spelling and grammar... IF he's not drunk which is highly unlikely if he's not drunk he'll be hungover anyway. To be fair unlike @bennett he at least will offer some sort of opinion on the football even if it is a horrible bigoted opinion. Goes crying to the mods anytime someone posts 3 asterisks. Thinks he is smart by changing his avatar to inflamatory flags to try and see how far he can push the envelope and likes to act like he is above everyone else. A really horrible man well done ***.

Haud on, I enjoy talking about football and am almost always complimentary on match threads about diddy teams who have a go or who beat us.

Anyway my 17 yo and I were discussing the whole climate agenda and Greta T's campaign over supper last night (bit of a personal issue as my weans have Swedish and British passports)  and neither of us could understand why she faced such opprobrium from antediluvian reactionaries.  Shame on them for picking on someone who doesn't match their smug and self-serving monoculture.  You can see where I'm going with this.  The stale and the ignorant always take issue with folk whose only sin is being right.

Think I am off my fucking trolly and am two toilet ducks in as I post a comparison between me and a deeply misunderstood Swedish climate activist?  You only have to look at the 2nd, 3rd and 4th letters of her surname...

Edited by The_Kincardine

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The word you are desperately searching for is 'formerly'.  Still, this backs up your, "Correcting spelling and grammar" quote.

Haud on, I enjoy talking about football and am almost always complimentary on match threads about diddy teams who have a go or who beat us.

Anyway my 17 yo and I were discussing the whole climate agenda and Greta T's campaign over supper last night (bit of a personal issue as my weans have Swedish and British passports)  and neither of us could understand why she faced such opprobrium from antediluvian reactionaries.  Shame on them for picking on someone who doesn't match their smug and self-serving monoculture.  You can see where I'm going with this.  The stale and the ignorant always take issue with folk whose only sin is being right.

Think I am off my fucking trolly and am two toilet ducks in as I post a comparison between me and a deeply misunderstood Swedish climate activist?  You only have to look at the 2nd, 3rd and 4th letters of her surname...

I think he meant normally, which you really should make out if you have a grasp of the English language. 

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for alan stubbs

We all know who's won the worst poster for St Mirren lets just get on with it.

Third place @Malky3 his political forum posting has probably got him third spot here. Tory.

Second place @Lex & @Demented Zebra a decent poster and an absolute crack pot. As said if people could explain why they dislike Lex I'd be very interested to here about it. While Demented Zebra tries to live up to the first part of his username everytime he posts. A clueless dribbling simpleton his IQ score will be around the same as the number of points St Mirren have just now. Think he may have been emptied which is a shame I'd like to have seen him collect his runners up medal.

First place obviously its @Munoz picking up well over two thirds of the vote he ran away with this one. The former @wisbit who was well known for posting videos of him playing football manager in St Mirren pyjamas despite being well into his 30s all the while his Mum would be in the back ground just incase he needed his arse wiped as he's too thick to do it himself.
He was also banned under his previous guide for being a homophobic holocaust denier which is quite frankly disgusting. Hopefully @Div or similar can explain why he is allowed back? Maybe because of who he supports.
While posting as Munoz he can frequently be found posting shite Mayall and Johnny Rotten gifs claiming he doesn't care about being nominated for this when he clearly does. He also claimed that St Mirren could beat anyone in the league bar Celtic they then struggled to finish 11th and only stayed up due to a penalty shootout against Dundee United whilst they were still in full banter years, Clueless.

giphy (4).gif