Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

56 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The ending was pretty obvious. All the winners can be placed into a poll to decide the worst of them all.

Just stick it up now, MJC or Munoz, which is worst? Maybe stick Hibsfan & Romeo in there too, just so they don't feel left out, you know how desperate and fragile an ego they both have.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Wisbit trying umpteen comebacks and just making himself look more of a clown is beyond point and laugh stage now, its genuinely uncomfortable to watch. 

Well , dont read then bigot. 

If you weren't so thick you might realised this. 

aMswLU.gif

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Well , dont read then bigot. 

If you weren't so thick you might realised this. 

aMswLU.gif

That's twice you've called me a bigot based on nothing but the fact I have opined, like many others that you are an absolute mentalist and a danger to the public, posting shitey gifs in response to people correctly noting what a disturbed individual you are doesn't change that.

Awaits pishy gif response accompanied with 'bigot'.....

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just stick it up now, MJC or Munoz, which is worst? Maybe stick Hibsfan & Romeo in there too, just so they don't feel left out, you know how desperate and fragile an ego they both have.

You appear to eat, sleep and breathe HibsFan at the moment LIVIFOREVER. Hope everything's okay at home.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

By those voted worst posters as well.

Who knew?

Even getting a new set of Jim-jams from Santa couldn't keep Wisbit happy enough to stop him spamming the thread with countless not bothered gifs,  shame as well, he looks dead smart in them.

DEXATI20200106141912.png

I know you'll have alot of time on your hands being unemployable,  but could you not put it to better use. 
Wee bigot is now obsessed. 

If any employer was to see your Football manager videos or your homophobic holocaust denials you’d be the unemployable one. I’m led to believe 8mile is the expert on grassing to employers about how people act on here [emoji848].

Wisbit ...Going all over the site red dotting my posts ...  Even posts that have f**k all to do with him or St Mirren         

what a sad little person 

:lol: :P

Edited by G51 Red
Forgot to laugh