Treble Winners (Celtic) v Sheep worriers (Aberdeen)

Celtic fans are like Christmas cards.
Think you might be getting a little confused here pops, the greetin is definitely coming from the north.

Still trying to work out who's fault it was, its was either Brown, Ajer, Lawwell, the fans or the ref, it definitely wasn't cosgrove.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Celtic fans are like Christmas cards.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Think you might be getting a little confused here pops, the greetin is definitely coming from the north.

No, you're full of sanctimonious shit.

7 hours ago, TheDon99 said:

There's no doubt that Cosgrove went flying in with a lot of force.
My issue with it, is the fact that Ajer actually has quite a heavy touch of the ball and is reaching (with his non standing leg, obviously) for his next touch. At which point Cosgrove has already tackled the ball away and the only contact made is on the top of Ajers foot (which is in the air reaching for his next touch), from Cosgroves trailing knee.
If Ajer was fully in control of the ball (or the ball was actually under him when the tackle was made), I would have no complaints, but I also don't think Cosgrove wouldn't have made the challenge without knowing he would win the ball as cleanly as he did.
That's only clear in slow-mo though, and in real time we're talking mili seconds, so if Cosgrove doesn't time it as well as he did, it could have been very ugly and much more clear cut.
Either way it was naive of him and he gave the ref a decision to make. He does have a track record of getting overly feisty in some games (Post split away to Killie last season).
Reckon we'll see similar challenges over the course of the season which will be ignored.

Cosgrove taking out Davis at Pittodrie was missed by the ref, the big oaf finally got what deserved for that 'tackle ' on the celtic player.

Am I the only one surprised that no one seems to have picked up on the fact Joe Lewis looked badly at fault for the opening goal by Jullien?

I’d be more inclined to blame the fact jullien is allowed to strike it at below waist height almost unchallenged. Pathetic defending.

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

The sending off is Derek's usual get out of jail free card and the Aberdeen fans absolutely lap it up.

The stats suggest Aberdeen were getting f**k all, sending off or not.

Capture.PNG

THEY WERE ROBBED! ROBBED I TELLS YA!