Treble Winners (Celtic) v Sheep worriers (Aberdeen)

Doesn’t matter who you support. That is a brilliant tackle. If players can’t tackle like that anymore the game is poorer for it.
We’ll end up part of the “there was contact” brigade and it’s ever closer to a non contact sport.
That was a proper , full on competitive, big contact tackle in a big game situation.
If that’s 2 games out for Cosgrove then why does the guy rolling about and winking get nothing?
Good challenge , 2 games. Being a cheating actress, nothing.

As if we would! 
Johnston would eventually head back home, returning first to Rangers, then moving to Hearts. But the final years of his career were dogged by controversy. His most shameful act came during his stint at Ibrox, when he stamped on John McMaster's head; the Aberdeen player needed the kiss of life as a result. "I'm not proud of that," he says today. "It's no excuse but I thought he was Willie Miller. Miller was a great player but he was a hard man and deserved some of his own treatment back. Unfortunately I got the wrong player."

The Guardian 23 Dec 2008

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

An unfortunate accident with Griffith's, Ferguson slides in a he's going for the ball.

But of course the Aberdeen fans will see something else to keep up this pretence that everyone is out to get them.

I think what Celtic and Rangers fans constantly get wrong is that they see complaints by fans of other clubs as thinking that these fans think that “everybody is out to get them”. What we actually complain about is that the system is geared in Celtic and Rangers favour and not against any club in particular. Dave Cormack saying on Twitter what every non Celtic and Rangers fan is thinking. Long may it continue.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I know, telling things they way that they happened, we’re absolutely heads gone (that’s the correct phrase isn’t it, or do you have a more original one?).

Look mate, it's Christmas, peace and goodwill to all.

That's 5 days you've been at it.

Maybe log off for a while if it's getting to you.