Hearts vs Hibs - a Boxing Day Derby

16 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Looks like Whelan has gone and if it's true that Mulraney did give Stendel the middle-finger today, then hopefully he'll be next.

Just been reading that on JKB - the rumour about a cash bid from a US club is too good to be true - Mulraney contributed f**k all today.

Whelan is one f our better midfielders, imo, but we need to get players out so we can get some in. 

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just been reading that on JKB - the rumour about a cash bid from a US club is too good to be true - Mulraney contributed f**k all today.

Whelan is one f our better midfielders, imo, but we need to get players out so we can get some in. 

This.

I'm not panicking about relegation, but everything hinges on getting shite OUT the door. Any club paying us a fee for Mulraney should instantly gain entry into the banter years thread.

This.

I'm not panicking about relegation, but everything hinges on getting shite OUT the door. Any club paying us a fee for Mulraney should instantly gain entry into the banter years thread.

Not worried about relegation[emoji1]

You’re rooted at the bottom of the table more than halfway through the season.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Not worried about relegationemoji1.png

You’re rooted at the bottom of the table more than halfway through the season.

Please bookmark and lol around April/May time if we are still below the likes of St.Mirren, St.Johnstone & Dundee.

fud.

Please bookmark and lol around April/May time if we are still below the likes of St.Mirren, St.Johnstone & Dundee.

fud.

You seem awfully angry for a guy who isn’t worried about relegation.

If ever there was a team that spelled relegation it’s this Hearts team.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

fud.

If you seriously think Hearts have any chance of being placed below Dundee in May, then Hearts are worse off than I thought.

It's more a point of trying to get through to mastermind contestants like yourself.

You’re 4 points behind a playoff place, 1 win in your first 20 games, pumped by Hamilton, pumped by St Johnstone and a goal difference of -17. Your failure of an ex manager is still quite clearly pulling the strings despite being sacked. If ever a club screamed relegation it’s this Hearts team.

Of course it doesn't. I think managers are wildly overrated to an extent. A bad manager will f**k you up, a good one won't be able to make cake with shite.

I think Hibs fans got our manager earlier this season right. We were garbage and our squad were better than the results were showing.

I think Hearts fans thought the same. But either their new manager is shite (and I don't think he is) or they are wildly overestimating their squad. That's a relegation team imo.

Just like Stendel doing badly with that sack of shite doesn't make him a worse manager than Ross.