Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

Super Arbroath are fantastic 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Caley are atrocious 🙈🙈🙈

Result was never in doubt for the mighty smokies against the wee diddy team from the highlands 

Big Tarmo what you saying to it? Your boys get the 💩💩💩 again lol, Enjoy your night mate and all the best for the rest of the season 👍🏻

Lichties? Lillies? 
Aye, close enough. 
I'll be keeping an eye on this Lichties crew. 
I like their style. 
Betting on Arbroath looking far livelier on the break and Caley looking like they still had half a turkey inside them at half time paid for the four of us, tickets, bus and beers! Would have still preferred Clach v Formartine though, for the quality alone.

If this utter nonsense is what it's come to, I wish this thread could be deleted.

In terms of the football, Donaldson and McCart sprayed early passes with a miasma and there was no recovery.

Our forward going play was insipid and the Arbroath winner was no surprise.

Walsh and Welsh, please get fit.

If this utter nonsense is what it's come to, I wish this thread could be deleted.

In terms of the football, Donaldson and McCart sprayed early passes with a miasma and there was no recovery.
Our forward going play was insipid and the Arbroath winner was no surprise.
Walsh and Welsh, please get fit.

What this thread definitely needs is you to post on it

26 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

What this thread definitely needs is you to post on it

Would you like to take the opportunity to deconstruct this worryingly aggressive reply?

If it helps, perhaps try the five whys technique.

Also, anything to say on the specifics of the game?

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Would you like to take the opportunity to deconstruct this worryingly aggressive reply?

If it helps, perhaps try the five whys technique.

Also, anything to say on the specifics of the game?

Ignore these tits, it seems that nice people like us are not allowed on here to give an opinion.  These aggressive twat sweetie wrapper fans just can't take the truth! 

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I really do enjoy Tarmo’s weekly meltdowns.

Make no mistake here, this isn't a meltdown. That Aberdeen Angus is probably one of the best played out jokes on here and it pretty much flat lined. He's played a stormer there but because he's always on the wind up its passed by. 

That's the room you're working with Tarmo. Excellent patter though. :lol:

4 hours ago, RiG said:

Absolute piss from ICT. Arbroath deserved the win and probably could have scored more. Donaldson can f**k off to County now if he thinks he's good enough to play for them.

Arbroath played us superbly, sit in and absorb our timid attacks then counter quickly using the pace of Linn who destroyed Rooney for most of the game.

Genuinely struggling to think of anything positive from an ICT perspective other than the full time whistle.

You can keep him thanks. 

A lot of shite on this thread from absolute arses... if anyone is interested in discussing the game , here goes , an excellent performance by Arbroath today against a Caley Thistle side which are deservedly sitting 2nd in the league , we have arguably ?? the best defence in this league , if we could score more we would easily be challenging for play off place , which really is achievable if we believe, my opinion for what it's worth is that Dick has to stick to what he does best for results back 4 please , we could debate forever , but heres where my 11 comes from to get us to play offs , at worst survive , either keeper , ones as good as the other , back 4, JT Ricky Tob Hammy picks itself ,Midfield and attack comes from, Linn Whatley Miko Stewart Gold Donnelly and McKenna, all Dick has to do is pick the right formation and we will compete against any team in this league , let's add to our history .