Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

celtic fans groups claiming that a lot of their fans have been left severely traumatised by the actions of the Sevco players, with some now unable to leave their homes. 

Should Sevco be punished for beating the invinc...   the actions of their players?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco winning 3 games in 18 against Celtic maybe we should start taking them seriously. 

You probably should tbf.

The manner of the latest win, shortly after the performance (of both sides) in the league cup final should be a concern to Celtic fans.

Said it before, but I think Celtic have the better players who are hampered by a cheap option, Poundland manager whose behaviour will deteriorate over the coming weeks/ months as things start to hot up. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Surely Rangers fans will be impressed that Christie has been cited for the bollock grabbing. I trust that a statement will now come out that VAR is no longer needed as they are getting all the decisions now.

I'm sure that Kevin Clancy gave him the free kick at the time and used the foul against Morelos as part of the totting up process. Weren't you wanting var last week? 

Anyway it was reported earlier that Christy is out injured, the cynic in me wonders .....

Surely Rangers fans will be impressed that Christie has been cited for the bollock grabbing. I trust that a statement will now come out that VAR is no longer needed as they are getting all the decisions now.

That’s a joke, it was a foul, a foul was given. How is this anything else?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50960653

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that Kevin Clancy gave him the free kick at the time and used the foul against Morelos as part of the totting up process. Weren't you wanting var last week? 

Anyway it was reported earlier that Christy is out injured, the cynic in me wonders .....

Don’t think I’ve ever said that I want VAR. Clubs in this country have more need to spend their money on other things. However, if the management at Rangers want to solely fund it, that would be acceptable.