Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

54 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

English recognises that the sister clubs mirror each other in their pathetic, juvenile whinging behaviour.

You are of course right and I've already said that I take no issue with English.  The only bit that sticks in my craw is that it's coming from you - who has turned whinging in to an art form.

If (and it is an if at the moment as they have undoubtedly improved) Sevco 2012 fans are standing in two years time watching the 10-in-a-row celebrations with eye-watering and club-killing levels of debt to show for their attempt at stopping it, what then?  Does this finish them as a club (again)? 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are of course right and I've already said that I take no issue with English.  The only bit that sticks in my craw is that it's coming from you - who has turned whinging in to an art form.

:lol:

Why, thank you.  I like to think however that I confine my whinging to genuine injustices.

1 minute ago, AberdeenHibee said:

If (and it is an if at the moment as they have undoubtedly improved) Sevco 2012 fans are standing in two years time watching the 10-in-a-row celebrations with eye-watering and club-killing levels of debt to show for their attempt at stopping it, what then?  Does this finish them as a club (again)? 

You'd have had much more credibility if you'd not lost your nerve and finished your post with 'again'.  Always a fatal flaw when diddies post about us.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

English recognises that the sister clubs mirror each other in their pathetic, juvenile whinging behaviour.

Wrong, the egg chaser is in the business of promoting and perpetuating "the old firm" myth after 2012. 
The fact you call them the sister clubs proves my point,you have been indoctrinated by the media.
There's no need to mention sevco yet he can't help himself.
If we ever get VAR lets hope the myth that the big teams always get the decisions ends overnight.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Wrong, the egg chaser is in the business of promoting and perpetuating "the old firm" myth after 2012. 

The f**k is this shite, Willy?  Ra Hoops were winning trophies and, at the same time, closing sections of The Piggery as the grey and greens couldn't be arsed turning up.

There is no OF myth.  The true truth is that Sellick fans can only be motivated when their team is facing Scotland's most successful club.

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The fact you call them the sister clubs proves my point,you have been indoctrinated by the media.
There's no need to mention sevco yet he can't help himself.
If we ever get VAR lets hope the myth that the big teams always get the decisions ends overnight.

There's no mythology involved, regardless of how continuation is viewed in terms of Rangers.

The way Celtic's gates suffered in the absence of any top flight incarnation of Rangers said enough.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There's no mythology involved, regardless of how continuation is viewed in terms of Rangers.

The way Celtic's gates suffered in the absence of any top flight incarnation of Rangers said enough.

I'm not posting for the 5% of the Celtic fans that went missing during the sevco journey.

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm not posting for the 5% of the Celtic fans that went missing during the sevco journey.

The takeaway from this post is that the Seville Calculator is bidirectional.  "Maximise the positive, eliminate the negative"

Edited by The_Kincardine

34 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic's average gate jumped by 25% between Rangers' last Championship season, and their first 'back' in the top flight.

I'm afraid that's simply a fact.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

5%...

Always thought that upper tier looked bigger than that.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The takeaway from this post is that the Seville Calculator is bidirectional.  "Maximise the positive, eliminate the negative"

I'm pretty sure monkey can provide season ticket sales for those seasons,going over old debates isn't the reason the egg chaser can't  mention one club without the other one.

28 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm pretty sure monkey can provide season ticket sales for those seasons,going over old debates isn't the reason the egg chaser can't  mention one club without the other one.

Missing the point, chap.  English's article contained home truths for both cheeks and caught the zeitgeist pretty well.

Sadly, he missed out 'dummy spitting' as a phenomenon but you and your fellow greens have more than made up for it - for a fortnight now.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The egg chaser can't  mention one club without the other one.

You're posting on a part of the forum wherein the Sellick fans had to be shamed in to creating their own season's thread as they were constantly clogging up 'our' thread with their utter pish.

The bit that 'the egg chaser' got wrong was being gentle on your coterie of obsessional delusionalists.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The f**k is this shite, Willy?  Ra Hoops were winning trophies and, at the same time, closing sections of The Piggery as the grey and greens couldn't be arsed turning up.

There is no OF myth.  The true truth is that Sellick fans can only be motivated when their team is facing Scotland's most successful club.

Did the grey and green no-shows not become a weekly point and laugh thing for a while a couple of years back? 

Seems to ring a bell that their stadium announcer was giving it laughably exaggerated “Today’s attendance is...” every week.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Did the grey and green no-shows not become a weekly point and laugh thing for a while a couple of years back? 

Seems to ring a bell that their stadium announcer was giving it laughably exaggerated “Today’s attendance is...” every week.

Wouldn't surprise me, bud.  At least they got the wording right on the empty seats:

piggery.JPG.98c9ba4b287447ad032bc36e794e657c.JPG

The Old Firm, eh?

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Missing the point, chap.  English's article contained home truths for both cheeks and caught the zeitgeist pretty well.

Sadly, he missed out 'dummy spitting' as a phenomenon but you and your fellow greens have more than made up for it - for a fortnight now.

Trying to catch up with you with the most posts in one page.
The delinquent upstarts are having a good season but one swallow doesn't and all that jazz.
Lets hope they can keep it up this time no more premature ejaculations.