The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

If he never removes his helmet, how is he clean shaven and his hair isn't about 3 foot long?

He's just not allowed to do it in public, in front of someone.

In the first season episode where he and Grogu go to protect a small village. The potential love interest brings something so that he can clean up. Then leaves him to it after a brief conversation. If I remember right its the first tease of a reveal as he takes the helmet off with his back to camera.

5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

In the first season episode where he and Grogu go to protect a small village. The potential love interest brings something so that he can clean up. Then leaves him to it after a brief conversation. If I remember right its the first tease of a reveal as he takes the helmet off with his back to camera.

Ah right, ok, thanks!

On 01/03/2023 at 21:18, FairWeatherFan said:

Presumably this is the reason why Mandalorians habitually adopt youngsters from other cultures. Can't imagine there's a whole lot of Mandalorian horizontal lambada going on in that get-up.

37 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Attaching themselves to it by cable was always a schoolboy error. 

I thought the exact same thing. Immediately after they did it they were tossed around like puppets on strings. Whoever gave that order should face a court martial.

24 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Presumably this is the reason why Mandalorians habitually adopt youngsters from other cultures. Can't imagine there's a whole lot of Mandalorian horizontal lambada going on in that get-up.

I don't know the history of it, but Deathwatch are basically a terrorist/splinter cell of normal Mandalorians. The practice of foundlings might be specific to them.

As for helmets, that's not going to stop anyone. Might actually be easier. Not everyone looks like Pedro Pascal under there!

17 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

As for helmets, that's not going to stop anyone. Might actually be easier. Not everyone looks like Pedro Pascal under there!

This is the way

Emily Swallow photo gallery - high quality pics of Emily Swallow | ThePlace

48 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I don't know the history of it, but Deathwatch are basically a terrorist/splinter cell of normal Mandalorians. The practice of foundlings might be specific to them.

Well female Mandalorians looking like Pedro Pascal might be the actual reason behind the 'helmets on' dogma.

3 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

thought the scenes with Greek Karga were quite laboured; though I did enjoy his insistence of being called "high" magistrate 

Can see those pirates being a pain the proverbial and Carl Weathers needing some help to deal with them.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Is the ex-wrestler lassie still an unperson, or is she likely to make an appearance at some point?

She chose the wrong path and was eaten by a Sarlacc