Kilmarnock **** V Celtic - 22nd Jan

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I know you aren't the brightest but did you read the bit in my post you quoted where I stated I couldn't give a flying f**k about gestures etc....?

You seem pretty angry tonight, have the local Spar run out of Water Melon Bacardi Breezers?

Yes and I don't believe you.

I'm sure you'll be able to repost comments from the old firm match thread showing you not caring about gestures....

You lot wanted Morelos done for a fist pump, looking angry and threatening to kill the entire celtic support with his "evil gesture

^^^ Desperate for the CSC guy to release a statement.

Throwing objects at the crowd could incite trouble,  if the sfa are consistent then it'll be over to the compliance officer. 

Surely a yellow card in 3 weeks time will suffice.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes and I don't believe you.

I'm sure you'll be able to repost comments from the old firm match thread showing you not caring about gestures....

Well if you find any let me know*, ive been pretty consistent and actually quite vocal on that subject both on here and on social media. 

It's not like you to slaver a load of untrue pish to suit your agenda to be fair. 

*You won't. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
19 minutes ago, bennett said:
You lot wanted Morelos done for a fist pump, looking angry and threatening to kill the entire celtic support with his "evil gesture ".
Throwing objects at the crowd could incite trouble,  if the sfa are consistent then it'll be over to the compliance officer. 

^^^ Desperate for the CSC guy to release a statement.

He loves a copy and paste does Bennett to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Well if you find any let me know*, ive been pretty consistent and actually quite vocal on that subject both on here and on social media. 

It's not like you to slaver a load of untrue pish to suit your agenda to be fair. 

*You won't. 

If you've been " pretty consistent " on the subject then you'll be able to show the posts.

Ofcourse that won't happen....

Happy to see a tactical shake up, two up front should be the way forward for us, especially domestic.  Griffiths and Edouard seemed to click, Frimpong was his usual impressive self and it was good to see Simunovic get the first part of his 180 minutes before he's out for 3 months again. 

Expecting Griffiths to receive some form of punishment as you cannae be throwing stuff at old men even if they are shouting at you or looking at fake tits at the fitba. 

I've got to agree with the above.

Griffiths had a good solid game last night although he should have been booked in the first half for persistent fouling.

He looked to be forming a potentially exciting partnership with his striking colleague and, considering what he's come through over the past year the headlines should have. been glowing.

Consider what would have happened if the roles had been reversed and the fan had thrown something at him.

He acted like a fanny and I kinda blame Lennon for  appearing to put him back in the spotlight too soon as he clearly wasn't in the right state of mind, but Lennon chose to defend his actions because supporters were shouting unkind things at him.

I wish The Thumb well in his recovery, but on last nights showing he still has some way to go.

What Griffiths did should 100% see him pulled up and done for. Needless to say had that been a Rangers player, particularly Morelos, then the usual suspects would be howling for him to be banned, just as they have been for the past three weeks after his gesture to the Celtic hoardes. Now I wonder what's worse? Gesturing or throwing objects??? Mind you, this is Scottish football, where Celtic and the Celtic minded control the narrative so no doubt Morelos gesturing will be made out to be worse. No surprise to see Celtic pulling the victim card for Griffiths, as they always do when their backs are up against the wall and they need to excuse their players/fans/managers bad behaviour and indeed Victim/Shit-stirrer-in-chief Lennon is doing what he does best, making Griffiths out to be the victim because of 'abuse' he took. :rolleyes:

I keep saying it, but this is what makes Celtic such a repulsive and vile lot. They act the c**t, wind people up then cry victim whenever someone reacts and their media placemen toe the line and they are made out to have done nothing wrong.

What Griffiths did should 100% see him pulled up and done for. Needless to say had that been a Rangers player, particularly Morelos, then the usual suspects would be howling for him to be banned, just as they have been for the past three weeks after his gesture to the Celtic hoardes. Now I wonder what's worse? Gesturing or throwing objects??? Mind you, this is Scottish football, where Celtic and the Celtic minded control the narrative so no doubt Morelos gesturing will be made out to be worse. No surprise to see Celtic pulling the victim card for Griffiths, as they always do when their backs are up against the wall and they need to excuse their players/fans/managers bad behaviour and indeed Victim/Shit-stirrer-in-chief Lennon is doing what he does best, making Griffiths out to be the victim because of 'abuse' he took. :rolleyes:
I keep saying it, but this is what makes Celtic such a repulsive and vile lot. They act the c**t, wind people up then cry victim whenever someone reacts and their media placemen toe the line and they are made out to have done nothing wrong.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, MJC said:

f**k off you tedious c**t. 

12 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Regarding the two big second half incidents, Power's tackle was fair, shame the boy Frimpong couldn't continue but the nick of some people making out Power's a thug need to have a day aff. The way they're going on you wouldn't believe that Celtic had won the game. As for Griffiths, no matter what some old boy in the stand says as a pro he should be able to suck it up without having to chuck anything at him, no matter if it's only sock tape. Take it on the chin and move on, you're doing well with your comeback and you've scored a decisive goal, why waste a night like that with something daft?

I noticed they are keeping very quiet about this one thou......