Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:
19 hours ago, Gaz said:
We went over this two or three weeks ago, so I'm loathe to repeat myself, but there's extra risk in the event of a breakdown / accident, for one example.
Besides which, it's clearly not minimising time spent outside of the home if one person goes along for a recreational drive.

The breakdown/accident stuff is probably secondary. Real issue is that no matter how scrupulous @GrannyDanger is with his social distancing in the supermarket, there's a chance he gets contaminated, which he can then pass on to Old Mother Danger in the car. If he goes alone he can thoroughly wash on returning to Danger Towers, reducing the risk of secondary contamination. Like all of this stuff, its marginal risk reduction which adds up at a population level.

YOUV’VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND HAVE YOU?!?1!?1!

Maybe I completely out of order and oftw but skinny lassies with massive fucking huge arses just don't do it for me at all. Completely out of proportion. In fact being the impressively hung mad shagger that I am, I dumped a very pretty lassie once because I couldn't bear to see the size of her arse while we were pumping. Obviously I kept that detail to myself during the fb messenger message I sent her to dump her. Not my finest hour 

Edited by madwullie

7 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Maybe I completely out of order and oftw but skinny laddies with maddive fucking huge arses just don't do it for me at all. Completely out of proportion. In fact being the impressively hung mad shagger that I am, I dumped a very pretty lassie once because I couldn't bear to see the size of her arse while we were pumping. Obviously I kept that detail to myself during the fb messenger message I sent her to dump her. 

Assuming you meant to say 'lassies'?

If so, skinny lassies with huge arses (even fake ones) - it's a yes from me. 

Great Uncle passed away from Coronavirus last night, proper shame that he's become just another part of the statistics. I feel awful for my granny who can't even say a proper goodbye to her brother. Stay safe everyone!

Sorry to hear that. It’s an awful situation for your granny and your family, and I wish you all the best. At least he can rest easy know folk with nothing better to do are arguing about him on a football interweb site.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Sorry to hear that. It’s an awful situation for your granny and your family, and I wish you all the best. At least he can rest easy know folk with nothing better to do are arguing about him on a football interweb site.

It's what he would've wanted! Seriously though appreciate the kind words.

10 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Apolgies if this has been answered elsewhere

If our weekend death numbers are wrong as the people responsible for collating the info don't work weekends, where do the figures we do get come from?

Gove, Raab, Hancock and Johnson put numbers in a hat, the CMO draws one out and when the numbers are "confirmed :lol:" the closest wins a prize. 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We need to send everyone to care homes as their curve has flattened remarkably in a week up to 3rd April. 

At least we're not getting played by our government.