Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Talking about flu deaths I only found out during the pandemic that flu deaths are an estimate. The way they are calculated is that once the flu season is over experts compare death rates for the past few years and after some calculations and assessments a percentage of deaths are attributed to flu.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Talking about flu deaths I only found out during the pandemic that flu deaths are an estimate. The way they are calculated is that once the flu season is over experts compare death rates for the past few years and after some calculations and assessments a percentage of deaths are attributed to flu.

I don't think that can be 100% right, else this statement would be impossible to make

Screenshot_20200822-005120_Chrome.jpg

I don't think that can be 100% right, else this statement would be impossible to make

Screenshot_20200822-005120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07b5afe949827d07566e9c0323938523.jpg

I think it’s how they calculate the total flu season deaths, not all of which will have flu/influenza on the death certificate.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Also, haven’t seen some photo angle malarkey for a while. Check out these photos of Brighton’s friendly today, first game to have fans back in.

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

Bottom picture is much more like it than that absolutely pointless PR stunt at BT Murrayfield last night

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Also, haven’t seen some photo angle malarkey for a while. Check out these photos of Brighton’s friendly today, first game to have fans back in.

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

That i can see a point to

The murrayfield effort, just don't bother

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im married to one?

GPs don't write death certificates according to englebert. It's only doctors in the hospital who are complicit, so your marriage is safe for now. But be careful, she may be a government patsy ready to lie for no good reason about patients' deaths

38 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah that's true. Total flu deaths are estimated after the fact based on excess deaths. Also doctors don't need a diagnostic test to put flu on a death cert, and we know they're lying b*****ds so I don't know how we can trust anyone. Wouldn't surprise me if there's never been any flu deaths. 

1 hour ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

The usual way to throw shade at "cospiracy theorists", throw out something ridiculous to ridicule them

You're right, and stating as fact that doctors (GP and hospital btw) have been lying on death certificates to allow the government to lock us down. That's totally sensible chat. Oh and Bill Gates. 

On 28/08/2020 at 19:27, WATTOO said:

I must be a romantic as I'm down at my bakers at 10am ish every morning for fresh rolls, an apple slice with a sugar top and a nice crumpet. I sometimes go for a mars bar sponge cake or an oreo cake, but damn, their stuff is good.

Thankfully I'm golfing around 4 times a week which just about offsets the bakers delights !!!

A bakers and a brothel. Could catch on.

I can’t see any reason to inflate the figures to make them look worse isn’t that the exact opposite of what politicians do?

Doctors will want to make them look worse to entice the government to impose draconian restrictions. Remember doctors care only about health, not the economy or society, so if doctors had their way we’d all be in DEFCON 5 level lockdown until the virus has been completely eradicated. It therefore follows that they have a vested interest in making it seem worse than it actually is.