Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I wasn't really up for you being banned but now you've started referring to yourself in third person I think it's the only conceivable outcome. 

And for the record, I never abused you at any point. 

You responded to my post with simply "shut up". That's abuse in my book, if you said that to most people in the street you would likely face a right hook and rightly so.

26 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Even though ICU numbers are up 1 I notice that this appears to be the first day since 26th of September that all health boards are reporting less then 5 patients in ICU.

It probably sounds harsh but I'd say the hospital numbers are now more important that ICU.  

There will always be a certain number of individuals whom a hospital visit requires ICU due to underlying conditions so I doubt we can break that link. 

For me, it's more important that infection does not require hospitalisation in first place. That the vaccine results in a less severe reaction in general population. Hence I'm happy to see the steady daily fall despite infection numbers plateuing. 

Just now, WATTOO said:

You responded to my post with simply "shut up". That's abuse in my book, if you said that to most people in the street you would likely face a right hook and rightly so.

You don't get to make up the definition of abuse I'm afraid, "your book" has no relevance here. And thank f**k for that. 

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

You are one of the biggest gammons on here. You would punch someone in the street for saying “shut up”? 

Lunatic.

Hahahaha shut up does not merit a punch in the grid. Behave.

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Hahahaha shut up does not merit a punch in the grid. Behave.

Depends where you live/have lived. 

A reminder that the five mile over the boundary thing was actually only to find a safe/quiet place to exercise, which for a large majority of the population meant they shouldn't be leaving their LA. The restrictions continuing at that level for another few weeks is nothing short of a disgrace.

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You don't get to make up the definition of abuse I'm afraid, "your book" has no relevance here. And thank f**k for that. 

Of course I do and of course it does, hence the reason you and the usual lynch mob are getting so worked up.

Goodness me this thread has taken a left turn. 

The response to "Shut up" is, for most people, "I will not shut up", or even if you were in school "No, you shut up". 

F off and die is a bit extreme, and you deserve folk on here giving you a bit of a hard time about it. 

Just now, scottsdad said:

Goodness me this thread has taken a left turn. 

The response to "Shut up" is, for most people, "I will not shut up", or even if you were in school "No, you shut up". 

F off and die is a bit extreme, and you deserve folk on here giving you a bit of a hard time about it. 

Yes, that's fair enough but as I explained I didnt mean it literally (obviously), it just means the same as "take a hike", "go take a flying fcuk to yourself" etc, surely most adults would have understood that without me having to spell it out ??

27 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Ayr must be like living in South Central LA in the early 90s.  The slightest verbal diss met with extreme retribution.

I would expect a slapping to be the reply in a lot of schemes across the country, can't imagine it's changed that much since I was a youngster.