Coronavirus (COVID-19)

In all seriousness, did I actually hear that c**t Leitch say 'this isn't beer glasses in the air if Scotland score, I hope it will be controlled' ?

Incredible that this man has been given such a platform, Off the Ball every week ffs. I will be a permanent heads gone case if this fucker ends up with a media/celebrity career when this has ended.

23 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah Edinburgh was absolutely bouncing today. It was class.

It was class seeing everyone bouncing and enjoying theirselves. Felt like normality has resumed for the first time since the pandemic started. 

Was out last night for a meal with my partner and our friends. Went for a couple of drinks after then you to theirs for the CL Final.

Town was very busy. Was good seeing it slowly opening up. I’d like to see Perth retain the beer gardens though, great addition.

I can’t see tier 1 being delayed. they’ve all but admitted the vaccines are breaking the chain of infection then hospital.

We’re so close to Leitch and Shiridar fucking off.

9 minutes ago, Avon Barksdale said:

In all seriousness, did I actually hear that c**t Leitch say 'this isn't beer glasses in the air if Scotland score, I hope it will be controlled' ?

Incredible that this man has been given such a platform, Off the Ball every week ffs. I will be a permanent heads gone case if this fucker ends up with a media/celebrity career when this has ended.

Just wait till they're doing pre match Off The Ball specials from Hampden with Clownshoes getting worshipped for "making this all possible" by his fluffers.

14 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Anti-vaxxers gonna Anti-vax. The mind boggles.

Probably not a massive shock to see a place dealing in "alternative medicine" signing up to crackpot ideals on vaccines. 

Maybe just rub some sage and lavender on your chest if you get a cough, that'll sort it. 

3 hours ago, Michael W said:

A lot of it is certainly from the #FBPE crowd, who are now nearing year 5 of their ongoing head's gone. But to be fair if we accept opinion polls as valid, it isn't just them. 

It is depressing as f**k to see the level of support for ongoing restrictions amongst the double vaccinated cohorts. They are generally speaking the people that the restrictions affect the least so it's not surprising to see self-interest in there, but they've been given an effective vaccine and are protected. I really don't know what you do about that to be quite honest. 

You ignore them.  Once JCVI 1-9 are double dosed no matter what we do things aren’t going to get any better domestically.  You then either choose to hide away for the rest of your life or get on with living it.  The tories will pull the plug on restrictions because its in their interests to do so at which point its game over for lockdownphiles.

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Anti-vaxxers gonna Anti-vax. The mind boggles.

So they'll be refusing business from ~90% of the Scottish/UK population? Best of luck with that.

The astrology nonsense at the end tops it off. 😅

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Read this yesterday. She's very good.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, not believing what yougov say on a particular issue = gets news from a Facebook feed.

Fun to see someone make such a stupid post as an attack on someone elses intelligence.

Eh?

It was you who said your analysis was based on what you see on social media.

PS.  You're needing an apostrophe just before the word 'intelligence'. 

8 hours ago, Elixir said:

@Detournement

Clearly, The Great Reset in action. Do you think Schwab and the WEF will be pleased?

Good news but there have been multiple vaccine passports false denials from Gove and Zahawi previously.

I've already said if it is launched I think it will be sold as a way to mitigate a further lockdown this winter. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Devi - the erstwhile doyen of the P&B Massive - playing to the gallery again.

Love her or loath her?  On P&B it's both - depending on who posts about her:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7185540/scotland-covid-pandemic-independence-devi-sridhar/

Love that everything has to be a dichotomy for people like Kinky or people equally as entrenched on the other side. Devi is a moron who’s spread fear and hatred. 
Couldnt care less if shes pro indy or an advocate for everyone living on boats. 

Daily Cases Update:   No change to the upwards trajectory.  This time another 5.83% and positivity up to 2.2% , Scottish infections are up 175% in 3 weeks.  Northern Ireland continue to drop. I wonder if their vaccine progress is paying off better than ours. We now have twice the numbers that they do.

Renfrewshire as predicted goes top.  Edinburgh (Silverknowes over 1000) and Dundee surges continue. All parts of Ayrshire firing upwards.   

Unless case numbers are totally binned then I expect level 1 can be kissed goodbye to for everyone bar a few teuchters.

In Europe no major country now is above 150 per 100K.  

Scotland peaked at 301.9 for figures 29th Dec to 4th Jan, (UK was 642.1)    Cases that day were 16,496 and test positivity rate was 11.9%  

Total Cases 7 days from 21st May to 27th May  were 2986 now 3160 up 5.83%.  Positivity was 2.1% now 2.2%.   Cases per 100k were 54.7 now 57.8

Home Nations Daily update:  UK Average  26.2 to 27.0 up 3.05%, England  24.8 to 25.7 up 3.63%,  Wales  8.7 to 8.9 up 2.30%, Northern Ireland 30.9 to 28.8 down 6.80%

Council progress in last 24 Hours as follows.

Click cases by neighbourhood to see the spread on the geographical map. 
https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview

Naughty Level 3 Councils

Renfrewshire  132.3 to 145.2  Up another near 10% and as predicted 4 days ago goes top.

East Renfrewshire    124.6 to 138.2  Bit of a spike again up 30% in 2 days but no real hotspots

Glasgow City   133.9 to 132.0   Down for 3rd day in a row.

Dundee City  89.1 to 96.4  A particularly diverse part of Dundee clearly affected.

Clackmannanshire    114.5 to 95.1 Back on the down part of the rollercoaster now.

Midlothian    86.5 to 89.8

City Of Edinburgh  65.9 to 71.8  Silverknowes now Scotland's no go area at 1008.1 per 100K    City up astonishing 38% in 48 hours

East Dunbartonshire  69.0 to 70.9  

South Lanarkshire 69.3 to 69.3

North Lanarkshire 50.4 to 60.1  Up over 60% in 3 days 

North Ayrshire  52.0 to 60.1

South Ayrshire  46.2 to 58.6  Up close to 200% in a few days.

Under 50 Level 2 Criteria Club

East Ayrshire   45.9 to 47.5

Stirling  40.3 to 44.6 

Fife    35.1 to 37.5

Perth & Kinross  30.3 to 34.9  

Falkirk   34.8 to 32.9

West Lothian  24.6 to 26.8

Angus   21.5 to 25.0

Inverclyde   20.6 to 23.1

West Dunbartonshire   24.7 to 21.4

Highlands 8.9 to 20.4  Fort William boozer outbreak appears.

The Should be in Level 1  Club Sub 20.0image.jpeg.2ac60f85799d1453b2fa133e8de973d3.jpeg

Aberdeen City   15.7 to 15.7  

East Lothian  11.2 to 14.9 

Moray   14.6 to 13.6

Argyll & Bute   9.3 to 11.6

Aberdeenshire  10.3 to 8.4

Scottish  Borders 5.2 to 4.3

Dumfries & Galloway 2.7 to 4.0 

Western Isles  3.7 to 0.0

Orkney Islands  9.0 to 0.0 

Shetland Islands 0.0 to 0.0

Ayrshire and Renfrewshire is simply spread out of Glasgow which was inevitable with the restrictions. Largs, Irvine, Troon, Prestwick and Ayr absolutely rammed so will keep going up until Glasgow moves down as people are simply looking for somewhere they can eat and drink a bit more normally which is perfectly understandable.

Humsa Yousaf on BBC this morning giving it a lot of “we need to look at the bigger picture of hospitalisations, ICU, deaths etc” for easing restrictions.

Then finishes by saying they expect several areas of the country not to go into Level 1 as planned next week due to high case numbers. Heads gone from me.