Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Is it not 'the main players' rather than 'the main event' ?

I feel accuracy is important when it comes to passive aggressive digs.

It's something the board as a whole needs to work on and stay on top of.

2 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Probably right.  With us “Simps” on the other side. 

It’s like the Jets and the Sharks 

Edited by Wee Bully

3 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

"The Main Players" list got posted on here before but a couple of folk got it taken down for some reason

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The Royal Family don’t need to work.  They have enough wealth.  You obviously have a problem understanding this.

“Don’t need to work” is an incredibly subjective phrase though, and depends entirely on lifestyle. I “don’t need to work” if I was to choose living in a tent and only eating dried noodles for the rest of my life. Hedge fund managers may be earning millions, but if their lifestyle means that they spend most of it then they still need to work, but you could easily make an argument that they don’t if they adjusted their lifestyle. It’s too vague.

34 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

If you feel the need to dot, don’t get all defensive if someone notices and asks why.

After all, is that not the point?  If you don’t want them to see, why do it?

I know it feels good to be with the cool gang, so be proud of your dotting.  The rest of us are laughing at you, but if you are part of the Main Event, why would you care what we think?

21 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

That’s right.

You’ve were called out by someone (not me), threw your toys out the pram at being challenged, and its me that lost the plot.  What a joke the Main Event are.  

16 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

What a strange response.  Are you OK?

13 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Are you new here?

7 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Probably right.  With us “Simps” on the other side. 

It’s like the Jets and the Sharks 

1 minute ago, Wee Bully said:

Thanks for the rep, Szamo. I appreciate the love. 

Broken. This is only from the last page, never mind your meltdown earlier tonight.

Seek help.

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

“Don’t need to work” is an incredibly subjective phrase though, and depends entirely on lifestyle. I “don’t need to work” if I was to choose living in a tent and only eating dried noodles for the rest of my life. Hedge fund managers may be earning millions, but if their lifestyle means that they spend most of it then they still need to work, but you could easily make an argument that they don’t if they adjusted their lifestyle. It’s too vague.

Broken. This is only from the last page, never mind your meltdown earlier tonight.

Seek help.

Sorry Bro - you mistake me for someone who cares what you think. 

5 hours ago, Rugster said:

You do know that people can happily decide to disagree with, and subsequently red dot, posts without commenting? I find it strange that some people fail to grasp this concept. 

25 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

That’s right.

You’ve were called out by someone (not me), threw your toys out the pram at being challenged, and its me that lost the plot.  What a joke the Main Event are.  

Apart from the above post 5 hours ago,  I haven’t posted anything in the coronavirus thread since Friday. You’re the only person to respond to that post above, so I’m really keen for you to explain how I’ve been called out, who called me out, and on what I was called out. When you’ve done that, you can illustrate where I threw my toys out the pram. 

Seriously, are you ok?

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Apart from the above post 5 hours ago,  I haven’t posted anything in the coronavirus thread since Friday. You’re the only person to respond to that post above, so I’m really keen for you to explain how I’ve been called out, who called me out, and on what I was called out. When you’ve done that, you can illustrate where I threw my toys out the pram. 

Seriously, are you ok?

Don’t expect an answer, the boy has lost it.

I attempted to dodge the cringe by getting far away from any hooses with a long walk timed so that I'd be heading along the beach at 8pm, only to find out that the 20-plus supply boats anchored up near to the wind turbines were getting into the spirit of things by all sounding their horns.  p***ks.   After that it was lock myself in the bathroom with the headphones on and tunes up full blast every Thursday at 7.55pm.  
Crazy days.  
Thursday is bin day for us, I tried to remember to bring them in at 8pm so it felt like the neighbours were applauding me.

55 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I love that you 'aren't in a state' so much that you've gone to the time and effort to imagine up a bunch of undefined, unrelated posters into a stable/clique and give them a name.

Actually a quite flattering if not very imaginative name, but a name nevertheless. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

If you know you know

tenor (10).gif

I see the US are moving away from using PCR testing from 1st January

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

https://www.totalhealth.co.uk/blog/cdc-issue-lab-alert-pcr-tests

Be interesting to see if the UK follows suit and, if it does, what impact this has on "case" numbers.

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Thursdays at 8pm. 

I mind the family across the road from me with the ‘we care more than you’ mantra, out with their pots and pans then at 8.05 her sister and 4 kids would come round and all traipse into the house 😂

One of the Thursdays quite near the start, possibly the 3rd or 4th week of the lockdown, me and my Mrs completely forgot to go out as we’d just finished dinner and were watching something on TV. The following day one of the neighbours was at my door demanding to know why we’d missed it. Absolutely bizarre.