Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, Left Back said:

Here's the beginning of the u-turn on mandatory jags for the NHS in England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60193410

I think they enforced it for care home staff as well so would expect that to follow if so.

Still, I'm sure that the zero-Covid, mask-wearing on Twitter psycho brigade will respect the individual choice of the NHS staff. You know - the ones that they were banging kitchen implements for like dafties and demanding endless lockdowns to protect so much.

Spoiler

1432316645_giphy(3).gif.dec12cc8c6760a9f7421af9f53926531.gif

51 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It’s been a good long run but as the OP of the P&B Covid thread I’ve given it a period of reflection and have decided

Hide contents

I WILL NEVER CLOSE THE P&B COVID THREAD!

image.gif.0ab66bdf363d0575b4b19caa24638620.gif

By the time another two years are gone you might learn how to do spoilers properly. 

25 minutes ago, virginton said:

Still, I'm sure that the zero-Covid, mask-wearing on Twitter psycho brigade will respect the individual choice of the NHS staff. You know - the ones that they were banging kitchen implements for like dafties and demanding endless lockdowns to protect so much.

Reveal hidden contents

1432316645_giphy(3).gif.dec12cc8c6760a9f7421af9f53926531.gif

I heard some absolute scrotum on the radio this morning claiming that the u-turn was a bad idea and that if a vulnerable person contracted covid from an unvaccinated healthcare worker then there could be legal issues.

I fully expect a case like the above to go to court at some point, at which case it must lose. We cannot create a situation where people can sue others because they caught an airborne virus.

An absolute car crash interview on the radio this morning with raging Tory Alistair Jack, going all out to defend Boris over the parties. I simply cannot fathom how anyone can not utterly despise this party and it’s members. Everyone restricted, people dying and they’ve had 16 (SIXTEEN) events with large numbers and are happy to brass neck it like usual and laugh about it being work events. Jack claiming this morning that just because there was music blaring and alcohol consumed in his flat, it might still have been a strategy meeting.

Just f**k off you utter c***s.

boris & chums party antics are a useful lightning rod for people who wont face their own insane behavior

muzzling yourself and own bairns, standing on dots in shops, lockin yourself in at home, selfies takin jabs, etc.... because the man on tv said.

jesus f**k

That's Finland jettisoning masks and vaccine passports straight in the bin later this month. Like Denmark, another that has always been a successful blueprint country for a potential independent Scotland. Like Denmark, they also have a female leader. So, when will Sturgeon and the Scottish Government trust the people of Scotland and end the masks and vaccine passport requirements? Or do they think the Danish and Finnish Governments don't care about their people? Maybe they're nasty, reckless Tories like in England? Let's not forget Ireland either. Scotland could have been leading the way out of the pandemic, but instead the Scottish Government continues to piss the bed sheets.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Did Sanna Marin not catch Covid while out off her face at a happy hardcore night?

I may have invented the happy hardcore bit.

Pretty much. Truly, an inspirational leader.